Mage/Spriest

Mage or Spriest looking for new guild for shadowlands progression when it comes out (I’ll honestly probably level both). I’m coming back from after taking a break to focus on a career after school and now that it’s been established I can confidently return. I have had previous experience of pushing mythic/heroic content however I also do not mind a more casual guild as well. I care more about the people there vs pushing top tier mythic content. I appreciate being focused and getting the job done during raids but during off days goofing around or just doing dungeons/weeklys/pvp together.

As of right now it doesn’t matter what server the guild is on I’m open to transferring. I am currently horde on both characters and would like to remain that way.
Please feel free to reach out to me or respond here:
Btag: Satokaheni#1616

Edit: Guild found

Hello !
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey Satokaheni,

Our guild, based on Area-52 and is lead by a group of friends who have raided together for years now. We’re veteran raiders who have raided at the mythic level at some level for years now.

We’ve always cleared AOTC within a few weeks of new raid coming out. With our first mythic kills following shortly afterwards.

Our raid times are a bit later than most guilds for our EST time server. Our primary raid nights are Tu/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST. Depending on how the raid tier is going, we may add a third night the first month roughly to help with progression if needed.

We are currently full on main tanks and healers currently. We are in need of the following. Warrior, Monk, Demon Hunter dps specifically for their raid buffs. As of right now we have more range dps than we do melee going into Shadowlands. So we still have some melee dps slots left open currently. We are full on hunters currently unless we have players change classes before Shadowlands.

We keep an active community that runs more than just raids however. We have members who runs mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas weekly. We also have players who play games outside of World of Warcraft together as well. Not limited but including; Among Us, Sea of Thieves, League of Legends, Total War Series, CK3, and more.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 (Battlenet), Armatus#1287 (Battlenet), or Hopewell#1772 (Battlenet).

Hey Satokaheni!

After reading your post, I think you’d be a great fit for (H)Reserves-Zul’jin. We’re an newly formed AOTC focused guild, most of us branched off a previous Zul’Jin guild to focus on our own image of what a guild should be. Our core group of raiders are all Mythic experienced, but want to ease ourselves into this first raid tier and focus on our community and recruiting.

We are guaranteeing AOTC every tier, with a calm casual environment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10 PM CST.

Please reach out if you’re interested.

BTAG: Veloletum#1170
Discord: Veloletum#6175

If you ever consider alliance, check us out! :slight_smile:

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS (Bonus if Tank Off-Spec), and Heals

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Hi! I think that you’d be a great fit for the Speedwagon Foundation! We’re Horde Illidan, and are aiming to be a casual heroic guild, focusing on AoTC each tier- possibly pushing some mythic content, but it isn’t our main aim. We want to be a fun, non-toxic environment that strives to help everyone be the best that they can be. We want to push M+ as well, and I enjoy PvP so I would like to get groups together for BGs and 2s/3s. While we are basically at brand-new status (coming back from a hiatus due to lack of content), the people that are around are veterans and usually willing to help. If you’d like to talk more, you can add me on Bnet! I’m ZaWarudo#11366

Happy hunting!!

Hello satokaheni, I like your ambition and I think you would be a good fit for our guild. Check us out!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-firestorm-open-recruitment-for-shadowlands/618318?u=sslip-area-52