Mage/Shaman Returning Player LF Guild

Hi Everyone,

Returning player LF a stable raiding guild to call home. Have stopped playing during Shadowlands and DF. Enjoying playing TWW that I am now eager to pursue raiding again. Looking for a guild that at least want to achieve AOTC or dip in some Mythic progression.

I have multiple AOTC achievements from previous expansions and CE achievement during Legion. Also enjoy a few M+ runs.

My toons are Shaman Enh atm but can go Ele if needed for comp or Mage Arcane. Both at 606 ilvl and current raid Exp is 8/8N and 4/8H.

I am a player that do make some mistakes but do make up for it by my eagerness to learn the fight mechanics and class. I am always prepared for raids with the right enchants and consumables.

I am available to raid most nights except Wed/Thurs from 7PM ST onwards.

Please send me a message at PinoyAzn#1139 if you have a suitable guild for me.

I look forward to a chat. Thank you.

Hey Filosopher Eternal Sunshine is looking for a chill member just like you. I will link our recruitment post and if you think we are a fit then reach out and we can talk some more :slight_smile: recruitment post can be found here we look forward to having a chat with you and we wish you all the best.

hey Filosopher (great name)

We would love you to check out Secret Agenda - we are currently looking for dps for the progression raid team on Sun/Mon nights. We’re 8/8N and 4/8H

Feel free to check us out in discord on /secretagenda

Catt