Mage/Lock looking for Guild

Mage/Warlock looking for a guild raiding Heroic/Mythic in the war within. I came back midway of season 4 and been gearing up in prepatch. My times are pretty open Monday-Friday 6pm-10:30pm CST Weekends are open. I do have mythic experience which was in bfa before I took a break from wow (I do have logs if needed).

Rainmaker#11317

Greetings Bakawiz!!!

We are Left Unsupervised, a Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild on Thrall looking to build up our roster for Mythic raiding in The War Within. In previous expansions we mainly focused on AOTC but this expansion we are looking to push further into the Mythic scene. We have multiple members within our raid group that have a ton of mythic raiding experience.

We also have multiple mythic key push groups that aim at medium to high end keys every season.

Our raid days and times are as follows:
Tuesday - 8-11EST
Wednesday - 8-11EST

Raid requirements:
DBM/BigWigs
Method Raid Tools
WeakAuras

What we are currently looking for a few DPS to round our roster:
Evoker
Shaman (w OS Heals if Possible)
Warlock

If your class isn’t on this list but are interested, then please feel free to reach out via Discord or Bnet:
Discord - Beefy2002
Bnet - Beefy#11651

Hello Bakawiz!

High Latency on Trollbane server is currently looking for dps for our raid team! If you are interested check my post out about our guild here: <High Latency> Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

Also feel free to message me in game! Yakella- Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa#6430

Hi Bakawiz,

I’d love to discuss our guild with you to see if it’s a good fit for what you’re looking for!

Here is the quick blurb from our recruitment post:

Guild Name: Resolute
Faction: Alliance
Server/Region: Dalaran

Guild Focus: Social, Casual PvE

Primary Activities:

Raids:

• VoTI (8/8 N, 8/8 H AoTC)
  • Aberrus (9/9 N, 9/9 H AoTC)
  • Amirdrassil (9/9 N, 9/9 H AoTC)

Mythic+
Social Events: Game nights and more

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST

• Thursday: 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST

Guild Size: 10-20 Active Individuals

What Sets Us Apart:

Resolute is more than just a guild; it’s a family. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment where every member is valued. Our tight-knit community thrives on friendship and mutual respect. Whether you’re running a raid, tackling a Mythic+ dungeon, or joining us for one of our fun game nights, you’ll find camaraderie and support. We’re dedicated to ensuring that everyone has a great time, regardless of their experience level. Join us, and become part of a guild that truly cares about its members.

A Little About Us:

Founded during the early days of Azeroth’s battles, has grown into a sanctuary for players seeking both adventure and companionship. Our members hail from all walks of life, united by a common passion for the game and a commitment to each other.

Future Goals:

As we continue to grow, we aim to expand our raid team, conquer more challenging content, and host even more exciting social events. We’re always looking for new ways to engage and support our members.

Contact Information:

• Battlenet: Thionar#1328

• In-Game: Thiop

• Discord: thionar

If you’re looking for a place to call home in Azeroth, look no further than . We can’t wait to welcome you into our ranks!

Hi, I’m Wrecks, Assistant Raid Leader for Team Guppy. We are actively seeking players to complete our roster for TWW AOTC progression. You look like a great fit for our team!

We have existed as a group from the beginning of Shadowlands and have completed our goal of capturing AOTC every tier since then. Our overall team goal is to build a cohesive and skilled team to tackle AOTC in a timely manner in TWW.

Our raid schedule is Friday and Saturday, from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST.

If you’re interested in joining a motivated and friendly team, I’d love to hear from you!

Hi Bakawiz,

We are looking for both our CE team and our Mythic prog team.

About us

Firehawk - Proudmoore is a raiding guild that was formed 15 years ago. Our goal is to continue to be a great guild with diversity offering raid experience for all levels of raiders. We field three raid teams, Vira our CE team, Corpse Run Mythic progression and Twilight Fenix, AOTC casual team. The leadership of Firehawk has been around since Vanilla and has high end leadership experience.

We have 3 teams to fit every level of play.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

VIRA - CE Team

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Friday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST
Saturday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST

Corpse Run – Mythic Progression

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST
Wed: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST

Please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master Tèren – Shadowdancer#1115 or on Discord at _teren.

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

I added your tag! look forward to talking with you