Mage Tower

the point of a challenge is for it to be “tough but fair” keyword on the but fair part. whoever tuned the challenge obviously didn’t understand why people like a challenge.

no idea if you’ve been doing this already but if you use drums and consumables you might be able to beat it GL

2 Likes

No, it isn’t LOL

Mage tower balanced around artifact weapons and legendary items, this version you’re gutted.

9 Likes

100% this difficulty is not on par with legion release. It’s just not. Your gear made a difference. Some legendaries made some runs completely different vs. it having said legendary.

Was not walk through by any means but this ain’t it.

lol fair enough. I’m doing it on my Assassination Rogue and I’m doing better now than I did back then (and I was maining my rogue at the time with N-H NH gear)

So to me, it’s about on par. From what I’ve heard of of other people who also were doing it and completing it (I didn’t complete mind you) upon it’s release, it’s within the ball park

Yes it is, it’s exactly what we asked for.

Sorry you can’t clear it

Difficulty is perfect. It’s not supposed to be a breeze. All of the bosses are killable and have been cleared.

Tip: put on your heart of Azeroth and vision cape- aswell as any old legendaries/gear that have gem slots and socket them with old gems.

2 Likes

My thoughts, along with others: Experiences: Guradian MT scaling broken (Updated)

What people?

1 Like

Here’s the difference.

Classes have been changed a LOT in 2 expacs. We don’t have artifact abilities.

Fun fact. Phoenix Flames would’ve been REALLY nice to use as a Fire Mage.

Oh, wait? You say we have that? First talent on the Artifact? Phoenix Flames. ALWAYS crits.

Our current one? “Eh, maybe sometimes?”

This version is also balanced around being gutted.

2 Likes

Lol stop it

2 Likes

Lmao 10 char

Lol!!! :clown_face:

5 Likes

The difficulty is no where near on par for some specs lmao. I beat all 36 mage towers when it first came out. This version is terribly scaled compared

4 Likes

It’s “for whom are you speaking”. If ur gonna go through the trouble of using the gramatically correct “whom”, put it in the right place lol

I’ve used up my reservoir of Drums. But I did just make another batch of potions and flasks (yay alchemist).

The ones who asked for challenging solo content because they didn’t want to play with others. And the group that begged for the MT back so they could get their werebear forms lol

Encounters were made with that in mind. These current encounters are made with the idea that we’re completely gutted.

Now you are making up stuff.

Then stealth-buffed the day between PTR and live. Lol.

4 Likes

You do realize that, for Guardian Druids, this is 100% a dps check to dps things to death right?

It’s not about how well you manage adds or pull them as they spawn.

It’s 100% about how quick you can burn them down after they do.

Strange that your achievement is from a year later, then.

umm, expansion features are disabled?

• All Battle for Azeroth Azerite effects (Azerite Gear and Traits, Azerite Essences)
  • All Legion Legendary effects (these were already tagged as Legacy content but will not be returning for the Mage Tower)
  • All Warlords of Draenor Legendary Ring effects
  • All Mists of Pandaria Legendary Meta Gem effects
  • All Tier Set Bonuses
  • Previous Legendary Items effects (Ashjra’kamas, Shroud of Resolve, Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest, Val’anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings)

Extra gem sockets work and that statement is factual though :wink: