Mage Tower should come back once a year for a week

How is it a fallacy? More exclusive = more special. And while on that, it is perfectly okay to have people feel special for something they have and others do not.

The Mage Tower was not there for you to get a cool transmog set. It was get an exclusive appearance.

The exclusive appearances should stay exclusive. For druids, Blizzard should instead create an appearance system for them. There was a nice suggestion to have them copy world’s beasts similar to how Hunters can get certain pets. And certain appearances can be rewards, challenges, or even exclusives.

One of my buddies did exactly that. He got it on every single spec. He was working and attending college full time. No excuses. I didn’t do it on all because I could not care enough. And that’s fair, I only got it for classes I like most.

There is literally nothing wrong with this. If it was a constant recurring thing constantly gating most of the content, that’s one thing. An artifact appearance? Nope. Justifiable and fine. Let the people who played then feel special, it’s ok.