Mage Tower: Harder Than Original, No Original Rewards

If you want MT to be this difficult, bring back the original rewards in some form. As it stands, this level of difficulty for recolored recolors is absurd.

129 Likes

Yeah, this is where I stand on it. We’re expected to put more effort into obtaining the rewards than was put into making them.

And this drops right when another game’s expansion launches. If it came with 9.1.5 I’d probably have considered it. This is just terrible timing for a 2-week event that takes a whole lot of effort to obtain anything from.

25 Likes

Dude based on your priest, your rogue and your warrior main you don’t even have the mage tower achievement

How do you know the experience? It’s literally two different challenges

6 Likes

I would have tried it for the original weapon appearance or new recolors of them (they added a recolor for druids after all) but another recolor of a set we’ve already got recolors of? Nah. The book is nice, but doing all the challenges just for it, again, nah. But some people will and, you know, whatever. Not me.

Oh, and here comes this guy to tell us how wrong we are.

23 Likes

Remember how excited everyone was for this when it was announced it was coming back? With the same rewards and everything?

Yeah, you guys just wanted to steamroll it, didn’t you.

9 Likes

No, I remember it being announced with different rewards that were just recolors of recolors that nobody likes, and the ‘muh excloosives’ defense force tried justifying that by saying TW MT would be easy.

9 Likes

I didn’t play legion, and there’s not a way in hell I can do it as it stands. Guess I won’t get that transmog.

8 Likes

Timed exclusives are timed exclusives. That window closed years ago.

So, no.

8 Likes

Gotta be rude?

3 Likes

How do you know their mains? I’ve seen others mention but I don’t know how you do it. What’s your magic?

Not worth engaging that clown lol. He’s a troll

13 Likes

Do Guardian bear challenge then :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Dude based on your trolling these threads talking about legion achievements you have no experience with the current tuning. Maybe go give it a run and stop calling people out on the past.

18 Likes

I didn’t buy a carry?

Not pouting, just one of the best mogs in the game in my opinion, and 90% of comments I’m seeing on youtube twitch and general chat say it is way overtuned.

2 Likes

When are you posting your completion of the new tower? You’ve gone on a tour of threads all morning.

Put your money where your mouth is Clark. Show me your new transmog.

:upside_down_face:

20 Likes

blizzard making a shadow change without announcing it ? not possible .
Blizzard showing lack of effort , laziness and expecting us to clap and dance around ? not possible
Blizzard making mistakes due their disconnection from the community ? not possible
Blizzard recycling , models ,giving recolors and increasing difficulty of something that is suppose to be fun ? nope never has happened before not with mounts not with sets.

Anyways cant even /s cuz it might be offensive and be removed if it still in the game that is.
Mage tower is not doable atm , dont waste ya time maybe just maybe they will fix it before the event ends , i mean seriously timed as well .
this is the lack of insight blizzard dev team has COMPLETELY out of sync with the community .

14 Likes

This from the guy who tried to tell people that 5 mask were easy back in the day when he never completed it until 6 months later lol

17 Likes

that clark guy is a known troll that barely plays the game yet defends blizzard at cloak and dagger just report him and carry on , he is known to troll threads just for the sake of trolling .

20 Likes

Mad World was one of the most satisfying achievements. I’d love to see that come back with proper scaling/templating so players can have a shot at the title. Sadly it’d probably be an overtuned wreck with a recolor instead.

4 Likes