Mage tower burn

So Blizzard said you opening mage tower we getting all rewards from Legion, and giving a recolored sets, I appreciate the bear besides that everything seems not even worth trying for. MT we want it for the other rewards DH, Warriors etc…
I have the mage tower appearance since legion but trying to get them on US servers is all. we have few years to enjoy them, there is no reason not to let other enjoy them too really. unless am missing something.

6 Likes

They never said they were returning it with all the rewards.

Not once.

Not even hinted.

That people convinced themselves this was going to happen is on them.

12 Likes

Please provide a source where they’ve said this.

3 Likes

They never said we were getting the old rewards.

2 Likes

Please provide the source of them claiming they would be bringing back the rewards from Legion because at no point did I ever see this.

They bring MT back for a recolored sets is just crappy. bring back weapon appearance recolored would been acceptable. Also I still dont understand why they wont let EU-servers transfer their appearance to US-server or have it account wide.

1 Like

Doesn’t change the fact that they never said they were coming back. In fact they always said the opposite.

4 Likes

I’m laughing at the whole situation because I said from the beginning that they never said anything about re-adding awards.

Warlock and warrior sets look dope, so hey.

No they did not. Next

Denied sir.

4 Likes

Yep. I never thought they would bring back the artifact skins. When we started seeing new armors though… that seemed likely.

And yes some of the recolors are gorgeous.

Still why would they block a appearance weapons, sets, EU>US. doesnot make any sense its a 1 game.

The only ones I regret not getting are the demonology one (because I HATED new demo, I didn’t bother) and the druid ones in case I ever end up liking druid.

Won’t lose sleep over it, either way.

Don’t trip in a few years there’s not going to be enough people still playing WoW for it to really matter anyways.

Simply, it is a reward for there players and they do want to keep prestige reward well prestigious. As for the us>eu thing it would be because it is too expensive/legally not allowed to

Yeah I regret now not getting the Druid one as I recently switched from Priest to Druid main, but it is what it is. :slight_smile: