Mage skull prio since ashtongue trinket broken

Mate I font know if anyone told you but fire requires more support for less dps… it’s arcane till ICC.

I’d rather give skull to a boomkin than a mage

This one time, I pressed arcane blast, and it was epic.

Then I pressed it 100 more times and the boss died.

Best. Raid. EVER.

1 Like

I mean, youre just wrong brah. :man_shrugging: Arcane loses a lot of its advantage as you transition out of T5, and by the time youre in SWP youre not only capping haste as an arcane but fights are also much longer making mana consumption a real issue.

T5 Arcane > Fire. T6 Arcane = Fire depending on kill times. SWP Fire > Arcane.

This is not even close to new information

Thats kinda what i thought but nah, apparently its arcane all the way thru T6. Maybe in swp it changes, idk, didn’t have much interest in tbc raiding beyond killing illidan once.

Mage in wrath is about 1000 more interesting anyway

You need to stop playing on janky P servers. Mage Sims show Arc preforms better than fire even in T6. You on that copium like all the locks on discord. Look up the video about lock cope.

1 Like

Boomkin goes extinct in SWP. They get left behind so bad it’s a liability to roster one. P3/P4 is the last hurrah for them.

I’d be willing to bet dollars to doughnuts you’re just not smart enough to adjust the settings correctly to properly emulate a SWP fight. If you’re simming on 60 second fights maybe but you’re not going to be downing much in SWP that fast

Oh yeah just like every fight in Hyjal and BT is long too… kekw… I’m serious yall need to stop using data from p servers for tbc. Just like how Illidan should be a long fight

Hyjal and BT were released in their nerfed state, and were never that hard to begin with even in OG TBC. Sunwell isn’t even on the same level. If you think you’re going to cruise through SWP as fast as you cleared Hyjal you’re in for a rude awakening my guy

I mean my guild is good, we cleared T5 on opening week. Nothing is harder then KT/ Vash pre nerf so it’s safe to say we will steamroll SWP. Ez

Most people cleared T5 1st week. Its much easier than Swp, as youll learn eventually. :man_shrugging:

No they don’t.

Sounds like “just wait till naxx comes out… derp derp derp”

Yea sure… Because that was absolutely correct. Most guilds took weeks to clear Naxx. It was tiers above any other Classic raid… just like we said it would be. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

We cleared naxx opening week and had 1 hour clears… I think SWP will be ez

I do about 2 mill more dmg more on my mage then anyone else in hyjal raid. Nothing like dumpster locks with my skull equipped.

I don’t think my guilds mages including myself are going to be respeccing to fire and honestly it’s a lot more fun to have a long fight as arcane because of how mana intensive it is.

I have heard though that yes, arcane does fall off in SWP which is fine imo I don’t really try to compete against other classes DPS I just compete agasint my own DPS.

No they can’t blizzard changed that.

If you don’t know how much DPS a Balance Druid brings to other classes then I don’t know if you even know the class.

Improved Faerie Fire is 3% hit to melee and Hunters, meaning they gear less into hit and more into damage.
Moomkin aura is a constant 5% crit (6% with Idol of the Raven Goddess) and will always be with 3 Warlocks.

If your guild removes Boomkins from your raid roster you’ll see a noticable decrease in raid DPS even if the DPS of the Boomkin is subpar the buff DPS it provides far outstrips that.

1 Like

I worded that wrong, they can get AB below a 1s cast

I don’t believe you. At all

1 Like