Mage skull prio since ashtongue trinket broken

Wrong. You are just getting carried by your shadow priest, resto shaman, and innervates

1 Like

Don’t forget Warlocks for CoE.

Tell me you know nothing about mages without telling me you know nothing about mages… Calling for an innervate is a small piece of the puzzle. Knowing when to conserve and when to blast is big. Utilizing cooldowns around heroism and mana is big. Super stacking your mana gem trinket proc with cooldowns takes proper timing. Knowing when to evocate when it will have the least impact on your dps and you get the max benefit is important. Druids are too weak overall to stack enough to just live off innervates.

And? Everyone utilizes buffs from other players… Locks have to have 5 heros to beat the mages… They need the spriest too. They need as many locks as possible or they have to cuck a mage to be fire… They need a boomy, an elemental, a ret, and sometimes a hunter to get to the top. Locks need a heck of a lot more support than a mage.

Lul how many raid cds do you need to hit that dps though? Yeah thats what I thought.

Isn’t this also true in regards to why you are arguing mages are so difficult? Don’t all classes/specs have to manage cooldowns, time things correctly, manage mana/resources, know what spells/abilities to cast and when, monitor for lust/hero…

These aren’t things that only mages have to do lol.

1 Like

Not to be rude, but all classes do that. The difference is the other classes have more of a rotation while juggling those same decisions.

I’m not getting into a debate on what class is the hardest to play, as I believe they are all very basic in nature in classic and TBC. Wraith is when actual rotations finally come into play.

3 Likes

None of that is hard.

You pointing things out that any decent mage will do.

The mage knows how much mana he is going to get back and can plan it all out, it isnt hard, 90% of this raid tier is 2 minute boss fights.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/J6WGRdnKDZMBL1NT#type=damage-done&fight=7&source=24

Such rotation, such mastery over his class… :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

It literally does tho. T5 is mages biggest power spike of the entire game. Pretty much every other class starts to outscale them from here on out and SWP fights are much longer so they’ll have to start swapping to fire and wont be able to “abuse” arcane blast on sub 2 min fights

Most ff14 classes have more complexity in the first 5 gcds of their opener than any class has in this entire expansion

LMAO

/10char

1 Like

At which time they still out sim warlocks by 10%+

N0 idea what sim youre using but… cool story? If we look at you know… reality and the collectively ohalf a million or so recorded logs their median dps is .3% higher than a warlocks and even the absolute max mage dps is only a couple % higher than the absolute max locks.

Tldr: You are not good at statistics

1 Like

Oh you mean the same “mechanic” literally every dps in the game encounters? Such. Mastery.

1 Like

Other classes have to do that too. Plus having an actual rotation. Keep coping

1 Like

Not really. Mages can get below the 1s gcd limit, especially now with haste being available. Knowing how to use an item like skull will be pretty huge. A big buff coming from the use of their mana gem and working through their ways of replenishing mana to set themselves up for maximum damage when they use it is solid too. Getting 2 uses out of it is pretty solid as well. The difference between a decent mage and a good mage is pretty wide.

Don’t you have to get back to pushing your shadow bolt button?

This is an alt. I main shadow priest

Well I guess I have more respect for you then… You help the men put up the real numbers!

Rofl… I bet you could make cooking a grilled cheese sound complicated.
“And then you gotta get your cheese out of the fridge. And then you have to carefully UNWRAP your cheese. Oh and then theres bread, you gotta unwrap that too. Ok now turn around to your stove. Now carefully turn it on. Ok, stay with me now…”

Almost every class benefits from staggering their haste cooldowns. Once again… not complicated. Not even mage specific…

Mage entitlement lulz

Apparently thats a cooking show you need… I bet you burn water…