Mage lf mythic guild, 2 nights no thurs/weekend

hi, my mage is 395+ ilvl and 34+ neck level. due to rl issues, i’m looking for a mythic guild raiding two nights a week, no thursday or weekend nights, preferably AEST friendly times, eg 8pm+ ST.

i have previous experience raiding heroic/mythic. not looking for really hardcore guilds hence the two nights.

my bnet, nisabe#6374

Hi Nymura

Trusty Patches is currently seeking a mage to slot into our raid roster. We are currently 8/9H. I am not sure if our days and time would suit you, but I thought I would put this out there in case you would like to make it work!

Raid times: Wednesday 6.30pm - 9pm server and Sunday 6pm-9pm server.

We raid earlier than most Aussie guilds, so the times may not suit you. But we are a fun group of people, focused on progression without the hardcore mentality.

I’ll leave this link here if you are looking for more info, to our current recruitment page.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

(A) 2/9MParadigm, a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild with players from all over, who have come together to relax in a chilled environment that gets it done. We aim for strong progression whilst still being able to enjoy the luxury of the game and socialize.

Please have a minimum ilvl of 395+ and 35+ on your Azerite neck. Previous mythic experience is preferred.

Current recruitment classes are:

*Holy Paladin
*mage
Heals with strong DPS off-spec is preferred but not mandatory. If your class/spec isn’t listed above, feel free to apply anyway! We’re always willing to accept exceptional players.

Mythic raid nights are Wed/Sun 7-10.30pm ST, with Thursday nights with thursday night being alt/main heroic clear
Please contact the following people to express your interest:

Aedralinna Discord (Kynalana#4340)
Aedralinna BNET (Liberty#1758)
Ninjja101#1981