Mage LF guild

I’m looking for a guild that raids about 2 days a week with start times around 8pm EST time and runs some M+ on occasion. I mainly play frost and I’m 205 ilvl atm. I have some logs from a pugs I was in. Thanks

https:// www. warcraftlogs. com/character/id/38828542

Edit
Sorry can’t post the link but Avada on KT

Still looking jas89tta#1623

If you are still looking, look up Potion Poppers. We raid tues/Thurs 6:30 MST. We have groups on throughout the week as well.

Inevitable is recruiting for Heroic Raiding and Mythic+!

The core of Inevitable was started by a handful of veteran WoW players at the beginning of Legion as Forlorn on Dalaran[A] with the goal of being a top-tier heroic and Mythic+ focused guild that cultivated a fun, laid back community with what we call a seriously-casual atmosphere. After being successful throughout Legion, BFA killed the drive for a lot of our players and while most of us stayed in touch the raid group went their separate ways.

We decided to get the band back together for Shadowlands and are looking for more players to round out our roster!

Here’s a snapshot of Shadowlands Season 1:

• Heroic Denathrius killed pre-nerfs.
  • Multiple groups pushed KSM.
  • Those interested in PvP pushed to at least 1800 rating in RBGs.
  • Glory of the Nathria Raider

As a community we pride ourselves on taking the game seriously but having fun doing it. Gambling while killing trash, fun transmog contests, themed raid nights, and bounties for killing certain players on farm bosses are a few examples of our focus on fun.

Our core philosophy comes down to a phrase you may be familiar with: Be Excellent To Each Other.

Current Needs:

• Ranged DPS
  • Select Melee DPS
  • DPS with Tank/Heal off-spec for M+

Raid Info/Requirements:

Heroic Progression:

• Shriekwing
  • Huntsman Altimor
  • Hungering Destroyer
  • Lady Inerva Darkvein
  • Sun King’s Salvation
  • Artificer Xy’mox
  • The Council of Blood
  • Sludgefist
  • Stone Legion Generals
  • Sire Denathrius

Mythic Progression:

• Shriekwing
  • Huntsman Altimor
  • Hungering Destroyer
  • Lady Inerva Darkvein
  • Sun King’s Salvation
  • Artificer Xy’mox
  • The Council of Blood
  • Sludgefist
  • Stone Legion Generals
  • Sire Denathrius

Raid Nights: Tues, Wed, Thurs 6pm CST/ 7pm EST
We raid two of the above nights a week on a set rotation due to two members working 24 hour shifts. I promise it’s not confusing!

210+ iLVL is required as well as decent experience at Heroic level raiding. Recent logs are also requested; we’re not expecting orange parses but would like to see blues at the least.

Part of our seriously-casual atmosphere is an expectation of basic homework before progression fights as well as proper enchants, gems, combat potions, weapon stones/oils, and a supply of personal health potions. The game isn’t that hard, don’t make it harder!

Battle.net: Brink2T#1453
Discord: Brink#0072

We look forward to raiding with you!

Knights who say Yee is looking for some new blood we are 8/10 mythic main raid. if your interested