Mage LF Guild for Raid & M+ (Midcore/Hardcore)

(post deleted by author)

The Dignified
Everything fun from AOTC+ progression raiding to push RBG’s, we do indeed have it all. Old school activities and the best guildies anywhere.
To be in the guild, we make no demands of anyone other than respect your mates. RBG push team and Prog raid team have requirements as expected.
Calendar Events:

• Gold raffles monthly
  • Mythic Monday event for all 7pm CST weekly (need leader)
  • Casual current content raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CST for all
  • Progression AOTC+ raid team Tue Wed 8pm CST (seeking 2 more dps).
  • Old raid and dungeon night Thur 7pm CST each week
  • Push RBG team 8pm CST 2 nights a week
  • RBG’s for all 8pm CST 4 nights a week
    (seeking another pvp officer/recruiter for the guild).
  • Random pvp shenanigans
  • Annual transmog contest
  • Guild parties with mount give-aways twice a year

If interested, contact:
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445
Or leave a message here.

Hey Dwarfpriest!

Guild Spam below, , we have a couple strong M+ groups outside of raid as well. Hope to hear from you.

-Bip

Hello!

Ralvin from Activated here. Would love to chat. We are a laid back but serious Mythic progression group that is looking for just a few more dps and a healer to fill out our roster.

We run raids Monday / Wednesdays
6:30-9:30 PST
8:30-11:30 CST
9:30-12:30 EST

Friend and message me on Discord “.ralvin” if that sounds good.

Good Morning!

We are currently looking to add to our guild roster! Short and brief we are a combined group of players that merged into one guild. We have a mixture of new and veteran players. We get very raunchy at times in discord.
I am willing to chat anytime you’d like. More of our guild details can be found at this post: [NA] [H/A] <Perseverånce> |W/Th 8p-11p EST | LF DPS & Healers

If we seem like a good fit let me know. I can get you some discord or bnet information to chat further!

If we aren’t a good fit I wish you luck out there in Azeroth!