Mage LF CE Guild

After raiding most of this expansion I am looking to move over to my mage for shadowlands.

I am looking for a guild that wants to progress through Mythic this expansion and raids some time after 6:00 PT (9 ET) or during the day.

Update:
I’ve found a new guild for now thanks for the interest shown.

Current Recruitment Needs
-Minimal melee positions opened
-Minimal ranged positions opened

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Guild Information
Current progression is 10/12M

Sublime is a well established end game raiding guild with a long history of Horde first accomplishments on Lightninghoof since 2006. We are a group of people that have been raiding together since vanilla performing at top raid progression on the server. Our raid sizes have varied over the history of the game, but we have always continued to raid. We have gained new long term guild members, see other members move on, and see old faces return. In all that time our guild has continued on. Our guild has now moved to the server Hyjal in order to be part of a larger and more active community. With new energy we look forward to where the end of BFA is going to take us and moving forward into Shadowlands.

Raiding Expectations

Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.

All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.

Raiders should always live up to their mistakes and learn from them.

We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.

We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)
Galorina(Galorina#1877)

Hey Aerity!

“Libertas” is an Alliance Mythic Raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm-9pm PST (9pm-12am EST/server time).

We’re recruiting experienced raiders to bolster our mythic raid team for shadowlands. We’re aiming to maintain a 24-26 player roster on a weekly rotation schedule to allow for coverage during real life commitments as well as maintain equal/fair progression for everyone without having a typical “bench.”

Our guild was formed in 2010 and we’ve been pursuing hardmode/mythic content ever since. We’ve prided ourselves in maintaining a drama-free, fair and respectful raiding environment.

If this sounds like something that you’re interested in, we encourage you to submit an application on our website @ libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get in contact with you to see if it will be a good fit.

Thank you for your consideration and best of luck in the guild search!

Pyratic#1706

If you like goofs and gaffs on a 2 night a week raiding guild then look us up!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-squishy-for-healies-recruitin-for-shadowlands/669737

Hey there, Aerity. I’d love to chat with you about progressing through Mythic Castle Nathria with Virulent.

Though we are a new guild, you can see via our website and our Discord that we are putting in the effort and are here to stay. Our leadership is made up of players with previous Guild Master, Raid Lead, Cutting Edge, and World Top 10 experience, and we plan to push for Top 100 Horde for Hall of Fame each tier.

You can check us out here:
Website - https://virulent.gg/
Discord - https://discord.gg/virulent

Also feel free to reach out to me if you are interested or have any questions. (Bnet - Vanx#11719 / Discord - Vanx#0001)

Hey aerity
Karma 12/12 M Recruiting dps and 1 Healer for Shadowlands

We raid fri-sat 6-10 pm pst ( 9 pm est 1 am est)

We got cutting edge every tier except palace

If interested add me on discord : Romance / Aniki#5949
or go to our wowprogress link and fill out the application form that is posted in our info section

Come raid with us and have some fun killing bosses :slight_smile:

Hey Aerity!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting for Shadowlands!
DISCLAIMER We are currently on break until SL!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 12/12 M
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

Hey Aerity,

All Washed Up on Stormrage-A is looking for a good mage. We’re a group of returning raiders with significant CE experience from multiple expansions and tiers looking to make a competitive CE push in SL. We achieved 11/12M this tier (our first as a guild) in just 3 months and only 4 hours a week.

Our SL schedule is Tu/Th/Sun 9-12 EST.

We also push high m+ keys and have social activities running during the day and off nights.

Feel free to reach out to one of these people below if you’re interested!
Rozden#1570 (Battle Net) (Recruitment Officer)
Rozden#9651 (Discord) (Recruitment Officer)
Kovas#11562 (Battle Net) (Recruitment)
Kovas#2257 (Discord) (Recruitment)
Illmerica#1459 (Guild Master)