Mage changes coming next patch

My money is on option B with the caveat that this forum specifically will spazz about it regardless of how good it actually is

1 Like

Notice in the blue post that ‘mages’ are in lower case, but ‘Holy Paladins’ are in upper case.

Option A… I have my doubts they even know what to do with mages at this point, let alone tune or rework them.

1 Like

Option C: Blizzard finally discovery that mage exists and asked for themselves “Whys this class still exist? We have evokers and warlocks” and will delete it.

3 Likes

Seeing that announced at least gives some hopium.
I only hope that it won’t be just “Glacial Spike damage buffed by 10%” or “Living Bomb now has 10 sec CD”. There should be meaningful changes to talent effects / pathing / design / talent placement at the very least.

1 Like

I wasn’t even kidding. I am so done and reached my limit of their BS that I am willing to put up with a long time ago. I very much doubt this will be the proper rework we deserve but if we get anything short of that I am out. I’ve already barely been playing DF as it is.

2 Likes

Guys read the new blue. We are getting a pretty significant rework and rune is gone.

5 Likes

Pog
Source?

Wowhead. Sorry im not good at linking things. My guild has a wowhead bot that updates us when things are changed with tuning and classes and what not.

I got you.

Edit: I wonder how the Snoz character feels about the removal of ROP after defending it for so long.

8 Likes

This one has the specifics : Dragonflight 10.1.5 Developer Patch Notes - Fractures in Time - Wowhead News

3 Likes

The Gift of Prophecy.

1 Like

Brooooo! I am ded! :skull:

They were actually listening to us! I’d actually feel bad about being so critical lately but they really should’ve told us they were working in this and not been deathly quiet. Anyway, WoW’s suddenly my main game again, KEK! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Dont forget that level 11 classic troll hunter too.

6 Likes

Thank you God. Finally a mage rework. Now im happy

Edit.: Hope they do some changes on frost tree. Ice comet need to change to another spot on talent tree

2 Likes

Comet Storm and Meteor are some of the most beautiful and iconic spells in the Mage arsenal. It would be a hate crime if they continue to not see play after a comprehensive rework.

2 Likes

Meteor is being removed sooooo.
Well, I guess it could be brought back as Fire only, but I doubt it. Reticle based spells are not enjoyable in this game.

2 Likes

Yea that dude is weird, literally stalks me around other posts also xD

1 Like

Here, let me tell you:

“How will mages possibly express any sort of skill without having to sit in a circle for 12 seconds???”

2 Likes

That’s about right.