Mage: 127k damage / 187k Healing

It would result in almost all cloth classes getting looked at. For some odd reason they decided to make cloth classes tankier than any armor type through damage mitigation tactics.

What’s wrong with thinking this?
Most rogue/mage players can get glad pretty freely if they’re willing to invest the time to work out some kinks… Doesn’t make them good.
Even some multi R1s are slightly challenged btw lol - ratings/titles are a pretty scuffed metric these days.

I do wonder why blizzard gave pure classes so much self healing.

I liked when evocate used heal, iceblock healing isn’t toxic either but

Not sure who decided every facet of Mage utility has to heal lmao.

• Blink

• Cauterize

• Iceblock

• triune ward

• barriers healing for what they absorb

• alter time

Then the last guy reviewing SL Mage changes was like "hey put a wall on mirror images too "

mage rogue if played perfectly is nearly unbeatable

your chance of winning against it comes purely from you outplaying their resets and goes one way or another. however mage/rogue has the ability to perfectly cross cc and setup and more often then not you’re relying on them messing that up in order to win

absolutely cancer in 2s

2 Likes

the vast majority of rogue mage isnt played perfectly, and the majority of this forum have never experienced a rogue mage played perfectly, a fairly moot point you made.
a 2k rogue mage or 1800 rogue mage is not playing perfectly i can guarantee you

1 Like

oh for sure, but what i mean if if they do play perfectly you simply will not win as any other comp

it’s just frustrating

1 Like

ya majority of the time but like, just the “played perfectly” rogue mage flat out doesnt happen

idk what game you guys are playing but i get purged like 75+ times a game lmao it’s really fun to play a mage rn i promise :slight_smile:

PVP is cancer actually, how hunter i can’t heal, vs hibrids is terrible … i quite just now

There’s a nuance to that.

lets say rogue mage can do 10 mistake before being behind on the ennemy team.

All other comp have a 1 to 2 mistake margin.

Rogue mage don’t have to play perfectly to beat other comp. But other comp has to if they wanna beat rogue mage

1 Like

Do you want a tip? I used to say my HolyPala healers to “not use” Freedom on me unless it is really necessary.

I reached Elite by farming Rogue-Mage before facing 3.2 k Assa streamers and disgusting Bm-Resto comps and of course HolyPri-Firemage.

We farmed them so bad 3 match, mage just stood afk in the 3rd one after I ruin their opening with Bladestorm. I still make fun of that Rogue in front of Stormwind, duel area when I see him.

Pre Mage nerfs it was completely unfair in favour of Rogue-Mage but after nerfs you should mostly win as HolyPala-Arms against Rogue-Mage if you do everything right.

That’s the thing, arms is probably the only thing that stands a chance against rogues… even then they can mess up 3-4 times to the other teams 1-2 times and easily win with multiple resets left.

Mage has shimmer, trinue, ice block, warp time, 3schools of magic cc, and nf seed lol it’s just an extremely toxic kit to play against

Yeah it is, and I find relentless or at least sephuz as a must to win against rogue-mage.

If you don’t have any cc reduction effects your winning chance goes below 35% or something.

That is why you see too many high rating Orcs, zugzugs already have perma 20% stun reduction which is a racial that must not stack with other things. Creates an unfair competitive environment when they have perma 20% stun reduction out of nowhere.

I hate horde and always enjoyed torturing horde players for a long time, if that wasn’t the case I would just play Orc Warrior instead of Human, easy climb with free dps boost racial and 20% stun reduction.

1 Like

I mean you don’t exactly need to play perfectly just make less mistakes but it’s really easy to not make as many mistakes as the rogue mage because they are usually just completely awful at that level

Probably a 2s problem but rogue mage made my returning friend quit, I tried talking him into 3s but he didn’t want to.

Rogue nerfs though.

Yea, so that your friend could get killed by RMP instead of RM :smirk: of course he will not accept.