Mage: 127k damage / 187k Healing

Don’t even ask me about the rogue.

I was playing as Hpal with Warrior versus Rogue / mage.

The match lasted around 5 mins. They reseted the game 5 to 6 times.

How a pure dps class can manage to get as much healing as a healing class? While having all the CC and mitigation?

How can you guys can’t say it’s not broken?

I’m sorry but I don’t feel this is about skill at all. This is simply overpowered mechanic / class versus the rest.

17 Likes

I agree, but don’t think for a minute the warrior on your team didn’t likely beat the mage in healing done via damage reduction that simply isn’t registered in details.

1 Like

i don’t think you’re right in this case
even if they do every go on warrior, rogue mage in 2s does so much resetting that they probably didn’t put as much through d stance as you’re thinking

1 Like

Tell me what are the abilities that do such a thing versus magic damage, please do.

At this point as warrior/healer I feel like rogue/mage games go like this:

You make any mistakes…rogue/mage wins
You make zero mistakes, and rogue/mage make 1…we win.
Both teams make zero mistakes…rogue/mage wins.

Both teams make lots of mistakes…does it really matter? you both suck.

3 Likes

Defensive stance/ignore pain are these only physical?

I feel like this is a metaphor for life that I’m going to teach my kids.

I mean I think a lot of us agree that hybrid healing is out of control especially classes that make no sense with it like mage, rogue, or classes with no healing spec.

2 Likes

ok, lets take defensive stance… lets add +10% to the mage dps. that would put the mage at 139k damage with 187k healing.

Where’s the warrior healing? None

Oh and btw, that 10% damage reduction comes with a 10% damage reduction on the warrior ends too.

I don’t see any damage reduction for the mage to compensate for that 187k healing

this is a very odd thing to say
you should be scared of what combust looks like when mages use a damage legendary

3 Likes

Ignore pain is also 50% which is basically a 2x modifier on the shield it provides, but the 2x modifier isn’t included in details. If you stack both Def/IP aren’t you effectively reducing all damage by 60%, for the duration of the IP effect?

You got me there. Ignore pain could soak a lot of damage.

What’s ignore pain absorb # on a duelist geared warrior?

I don’t know :man_shrugging:

I love when holy Pally with a warrior complains. You beat almost every comp out there and you struggle with Rogue/Mage… boo hoo

Congrats Rock, paper got ya… now go crush all the other rock comps and scissors.

3 Likes

Imagine sitting a full duration frost nova while a fire mage combusts in your face. All the while you’re taking 15% increased damage.

2 Likes

:point_up_2: this exactly lmao

They should just make a new category for damage reduction on the scoreboard, absorbs, damage reduction, and stuff separately from healing.

They’ll never do that because then holy paladin might get tuned

I don’t think it would result in Hpal being targeted, i think it would result in warrior being targeted.

You’d be shocked how much 3% DR does over the course of a match to every target, not even including devo aura mastery

But yes, warrior D stance is pretty much equally guilty