Mage: 127k damage / 187k Healing

destro mastery also reduce their damage taken, also vers.

A huge fix to mitigation will be classes have less magic damage in their kits. Remember when tankier armor classes took less damage from physical stuff. Rogues doing like 90% physical damage. Same with enhancement shamans and warriors. I wonder what the % of actual damage is physical now. And if armor really matters at this point.

Kinda miss this part of arena. When tankier classes did less damage for an actual trade off. Now I’m just immortal in bear form while my dots and thorns tick and I wait out people trying to full zug zug me down. Even boomkin form is a joke for being durable.

Ignore pain shows up as healing on details which means you’re suggesting that the DR from D-stance is somehow outhealing alter / shields / the heal from shields / block heal and you legit couldn’t be further from correct.

agree that mages need some dmg reduction for using so many self heals

1 Like

Playing 1 broken thing doesn’t mean another cant be complained about because it’s also broken.
Fire mages need nerfs.

3 Likes

Blink is like a heal?

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not suggesting that. I’m suggesting that with all of warriors shields and mitigation it can definitely get very close if not the same kind of hps in a longer term fight as most hybrids if the damage is into them.

Damage reduction should be a slide on details.

I’ve seen warriors at 5% with condemn absorb/IP/Dstance Live way longer than they should lol

but yea mages healing when they blink, iceblock, shield (why does a damage absorb more than cocoon while also healing is beyond me) is annoying to watch.

Damage reduction isn’t tracked by the combat log I think is why details or any addon cant track it

1 Like

100% agree but mages are disgusting when it comes to their ability to survive for insane amounts of time without a healer present.

Say what you want about IP and D stance but who do you think lives longer in a 1v1 without a healer (vs any other class in the game) Mage or warrior? it’s like not even close so idk how it could even be compared.

1 Like

I just hope that when they do get off their @$$es and actually do some balancing stuff, they specifically target Fire rather than vomiting out a generic Mage nerf when we see approximately zero frost/arcane in the meta as is…

1 Like

idk about this. My warrior and I almost never lose to Rogue/Mage. They all play to a script cause they’re allergic to thinking; just learn the script and stop it. It’s really not that hard.

I agree, it’s definitely very scripted, but a good rogue/mage will be able to adjust offscript if needed. It’s not so much that it’s hard to stop. It’s more that it’s hard to stop after the 4-5th go. But I’d love to hear your strat with your warrior if you could share.

Brain dead twos comp, complaining about semi less brain dead twos comp. Both are equally as oppressive. Seems good. :+1:

3 Likes

My favorite part was the pally complaining about another class having too much damage and healing at the same time. Riveting stuff

4 Likes

I mean no offence, but you don’t know what a good rogue mage team is like, because I sure as hell don’t.

If you’re letting them reset 4-5 times, that’s entirely on you and your healer. That is an absurd amount of times. You’re not playing as perfectly as you think, then.

How can I not know what a good rogue/mage is like? I’ve played against glad mage/rogue teams. I hope you’re not one of those players that only thinks someone is “good” if they’re multi rank 1.

As to your comment. I never said I played perfectly. In fact, I specifically asked you for some basic strats/tips, since you said it’s so scripted and you never lose to them. I was hoping for better feedback than. “you’re not playing as perfectly as you think” and “you don’t know a good rogue/mage” team.

But as long as we’re going to make assumptions, I’ll just say you win most of your games (if that’s even the case) because Shaman is the best healer against rogue/mage.

I’m not, but playing against many many many many gladiator rmx teams, yea, 99% of them are just kinda paint huffers.

There’s a fairly clear implication here, man.

lol. Except that rogue’s very existence has always and forever will hardcounter shaman.

I can’t give you advice because I don’t know what you’re doing or what exactly you’re struggling with outside of handing them resets. All I can tell you is to not let them reset. Learn to apply more pressure than what you’re already doing. You’re a warrior, you have a metric boatload of utility to deal with rogues -and- mages alike, and that’s not even considering what healer and other dps in 3s you’re running with.

Like I’m not trying to raz you or anything my mans, but you should work on bettering yourself before complaining about other classes, especially with how strong and versatile warrior is right now. It’s very much possible for you to win.

2400 +50 win rogue mage gladiators are not good at world of warcraft

also if you are making 0 mistakes into rogue mage u would not be 1800

I’m sorry… come again.

1 Like

rogue mage is just try to kill someone if you fail run away until you can try again if they chase someone the other peels for them the enemy cant afford to not be in combat 24/7 and eventually run out of cd’s and die and rogue mage high five each other and talk about how absolutely stupid those players they just gamed were

1 Like