Maelie the Wonderer not moving after 1st day

Still not moving for me either, she’s been in the pen for half a week now

Same issue here, found maelie like 3 times and not she wont run away for me to find her agian

Same issue here now, clicked her I think all but 1 day so far, now she won’t bounce out

having the same issue, did the daily once and it has not reset, did it yesterday with a friend and it reset for them and they were able o find her again today but has not reset for me.

Having same issue Since day1 :frowning:

Same problem here on two different characters. Day three and Maelie is just sitting in the town. This is very frustrating as everyone else is able to progress on this every day.

same here … i tried other character and it didn`t work

same here … i tried other character and it didn`t work

Now having this issue on my alt. Lovely!! Nice patch Blizz!

I’m having the same issue, i would’ve got this mount in 2 days but due to this issue im behind.

EU, the “Report a bug” sent me here.
Maelie is now bugged on all three of my lvl 60. It’s… A tad ridiculous and I would appreciate an answer as well please. (Or a fix, I’ll appreciate a fix even more.)

gah, you guys are right. The situation is irregular… I swear I had been able to pet Maelie a 2nd time, but yesterday she was still with Tinybell.

first clicked maelie, maybe thursday. Still sitting in hub, script returns true, hasn’t reset yet. According to wowhead comment, some people have claimed to have her reset more than once per day. Already seeing people with this mount.

Fix this trash…it is unacceptable at this point. Maelie has been sitting in town now for 3 days

Day 6: Still in town. Giving up hope. Blizz needs to fix this trash.

Yep it’s bugged for me for 2 days

why has there been no reply from anyone at blizzard?

Same i clicked on her tuesday-friday was so close to finsishing but she has been stuck in camp.

No clue. There are SEVERAL bug reports that have thousands of views and hundreds of comments about this issue. I would think that is in indicator that they should fix it.

Same. :frowning_face: