Maelie the Wonderer not moving after 1st day

I’m having the issue that Maelie is not running away after the first day. I found her on patch day (6/29) and the last 2 days I’ve checked after reset and she is still standing behind Tinybell and hasn’t run away.

23 Likes

I have the same issue. Reload and Relog change nothing.

I have the same issue. i got her patch day and the past 2 days tiny bell just says oh thanks for finding her.

1 Like

Here to bump, same problem here. Found the horse day 1 and since then the quest flag hasn’t reset on daily reset. Horse is still in the Korthia camp.

1 Like

/script print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(64298)) heres the script to see if it says completed. mine does say completed.

I’m also having this issue. Script says I have the quest completed.

I clicked Maelie Day 1 and haven’t been able to click her since. Whenever I get close she disappears for the day.

I’m also having the same issue, my fiancée who also clicked on Day 1 with me isn’t having the issue.

Having the same issue. The script:

Returns “true” :thinking:

Also having this same issue. I clicked it first day and now she doesn’t leave

Same issue. Hope it gets fixed. :frowning:

Same issue here.

This is bugged for me as well. Quest shows as completed but has not reset since Tuesday. I have checked every day since Tuesday, now Friday.

bumping for visibility

I’m experiencing the same issue

(hi rosco!)

2 Likes

Encountering same issue

Same issue for me, with the added bonus of not spawning in Caretaker Kah-Kay since day 2 so I can’t spawn Malbog either.

I also got Maelie the Wanderer Launch Day and the day after, but last 2 days I have not been able to interact anymore as Maelie does not leave anymore.

I am having the same issue!

it looks like have 24hours cd instead reset with daily quests, i have same issue with Razorwing eggs

I’ve checked every day since the first day I found her(tuesday) The NPC has not run off again