Maelie the Wanderer Frustrations

Heya folks,

Maelie still missing for me. I knew that it was a huge bug (?) last week that she was gone for a lot of players and stuck at base, but today she is missing from base and all known spawn points. Been checking with the server, as well as WoWhead for her possible locations.

Anyone else still having this problem that has found a solution? Thanks in advance. Really want my pony. :black_heart:

11 Likes

She isn’t up on my server either (Argent Dawn) seems like they just gave her the day off I guess I even ran around the whole area spamming my macro and didn’t find her (Even checked the vault island)

2 Likes

Ah okay. Maybe she needed some R&R.

1 Like

Yup, not on Lightbringer either. Checked all her spots plus lots of random areas she’d hide well. Maybe they fixed it by deleting her? lol

3 Likes

Yes. I found her last week on Friday, she didn’t reset until today, and now she’s nowhere to be found.

There’s really no solution to fix it we can do as players except try it on other toons and hope it doesn’t bug out on them, or, keep checking every reset.

I’m just replying to bump this on the bug report forums because really, it was bugged last week, they “fixed” it, and it’s now got a different bug, unless this is now a weekly interaction type of event instead of daily.

1 Like

Players in BfA: Why are so many mount rewards HORSES?? ENOUGH with the stupid horses!!!

Also players, in SL:

Go open the gf and look how many groups there are for the Golden Charger!! Like 12+ FULL RAIDS of people… just standing around… waiting …

… for a Horse. +facepalm+

1 Like

I find it silly to be teasing people for a mount they want. Especially when it’s a bug that’s affecting a large portion of the playerbase.

I facepalm with the force of a thousand suns at you, sir. :heart:

4 Likes

No, the problem was they were lame asset flips (wind drake barding :rofl:) but they still wanted us to jump through hoops or grind exalted reps and pay 10k apiece for them. Unlike WoD where wolf mounts literally rained from the sky.

Oh, they’re going to actually put in some cool horse mounts that the art team worked for more than five minutes on? LOL j/k, have fun with janky spawns and pitiful drop rates. BTW, we removed the only relevant rewards from Ve’nari rep, but do you think we could replace them with the mount? Haha, NO, get to grinding those Paragon boxes, paypig!

2 Likes

she is not on my server either.

No sign of her on Lightbringer again :cry:

Small Indie company.

1 Like

Same for me. Was stuck at the quest hub for several days after I found her once. Now she’s “out and about”, but seemingly nowhere. I even joined groups on other servers to search for her to no avail.

2 Likes

I’m also having the same issue and I hope to get my pony soon too.

Maelie bith nowhere, for she is affected by a new bug which, rather than her at Keeper’s Respite bindeth, placeth her either 'neath the world or nowhither at all.
I have but two days of progress in quest for her, which I would already have completed were it not for this nonsense, and am denied five-hundred anima for slaying the new World Boss besides. The last after being denied my additional two-hundred-and fifty anima from the initial alteration of the weekly soul retrieval quest which was at first broken stingeth much.

Chains of Domination? Beta of Vexation, belike.

Yep, second day in a roll, Maelie is nowhere to be found at Azralon in my main, she is not at base, neither Korthia, spamming my macro didn’t help :frowning:

This was mostly a problem for Alliance players.

Dont worry guys, Im sure Blizzard will figure out how to fix it sometime this year

2 Likes

I havent seen Maelie since the 2nd day of the patch… for the rest of the 1st week was locked in town. And so far all week this week has been completely missing.

Hello.

While we don’t, as a rule, comment on spawn rates or drop rates, I’d like to confirm that Maelie is not expected to be present every day.

Nonetheless, with a hotfix, we’re increasing her spawn rate, and we’re also making it so that Tiny Bell will no longer beckon for you help if Maelie is not up.

Those changes should go live in the next day or two.

Thank you!

39 Likes

Trying to avoid talking about my 3500+ Galleon kills eh? EH? :triumph:

24 Likes