Maelie stuck in the mountain

Maelie is not able to be clicked in her current location. She is stuck in the mountain! Current coordinates are 42.6, 61.3. Can we get her fixed in less than 24 hours??

40 Likes

this is happening to me as well

Ditto here, and the problem persists even after hopping shards

Same is happening here as well. She is half in the ground and when you click on her it says you need to be closer, even when standing right on top of her

1 Like

Same here, cant touch it

Adding my “me, too” to the Maelie glitch report.

1 Like

ME TOO … stood and sat ON maelie at 42.59, 60.43
Tried disabling ALL addons and reloading exiting game and re-entering without addons
Keep getting “You need to be closer to interact with that target.”
Tried “/soothe” and get
You soothe Maelie the Wanderer, There there, things will be ok.
But nothing else happens. Maelie does not return to Tinybell and no credit for finding her
/sad
:frowning:

2 Likes

I know, this is very sad! I’ve been following her for almost 2 months now and trying to help people find her. I started an EU account JUST to help with this event because it’s been so buggy. This one, though, has been the most torture because you can SEE her and not interact with her! It might be DAYS before she is up again. :frowning: I even posted on my YouTube channel so anyone following there will hopefully submit a bug report… but I doubt it will get anything fixed today. Don’t give up! It’s a very nice mount!

2 Likes

Hopefully they get it fixed soon though for future spawns. It makes it bad when the only way to get her is interacting with her and you can’t even do that and then add on the fact you don’t know when she will be up again. I have I think 3 more days/interactions to go before I get her so this was a major bummer. There was another player trying as well when I was there earlier.

Same, it’s my last day to pet her, so frustrating!

2 Likes

I’m seeing this as well. Maelie was a pain to get today only to find she’s stuck in the mountain and unclickable.

I cannot pet her either stuck in the mountain.

Yes please “try again~”

Yep, located, stood on top of her but couldn’t pet Maelie

Same here.
Day 6 and cant collect

Still not working
2021-09-11T01:08:00Z

I am reporting the same issue for this spot. the “hand” for petting her stays grayed out.

Yep same here.

Yes I check on wowhead for your updates, very appreciated! It’s my last day, so this is quite frustrating!

same here pls fix