Maelie stuck in the mountain

The EU servers have about 5.5 hours left before it resets, so I’m definitely thinking it won’t get fixed today… but I promise to be back on the servers right when they reset and look for her again! Make sure everyone submits a bug report in game so hopefully they will fix this spot for anytime she shows up here! I update on both wowhead and youtube if she is up. I’ll try to figure out something for when she is not up so that I can tell people for sure when she is not available. People are getting huffy about posting the location on wowhead, so I am hesitant to post when she is NOT up… but my youtube channel is fair game! Muahaha

1 Like

I also cannot interact with Maelie. I tried to submit an in game bug report, but there is no bug report button… its just not there anymore. I follow the chain to the bug report button in support and it just sends me to a page on where to find the bug report button… but I follow it and the bug report button isnt there. Can also report a missing bug report button? xD

Still stuck in the mountain. Booo!

Still stuck in the mountain coords (42,60) so laaaaaame!
I also tried to report this issue in-game but no bug report button. Just like other people have reported, it’s like nothing can be done lol. I feel like I’ve been running in circles lol. I’ve been wanting this stupid lost horsey for a while now …looks like she’ll be lost a bit longer lol

I had the same problem

Just went to Korthia to do my dailies and she’s still stuck. Shadowlands bugs strike again.

rechecked after 8 hours still stuck and clickable.

Nope… she did NOT get fixed on the EU servers before restart… so, I doubt it will be fixed before US server restart time. And to add to it, she appears to be off on the 11th because Tinybell is not talking in chat to me. I will keep looking and updating on Youtube and Wowhead if anything changes! Hopefully Maelie comes back out soon!

1 Like

Gonna have to say SAME Because I want this damn horse. Pls Fix.

1 Like