Made too many enemies in a short span, thinking about quitting

I was just about to post the same thing and they don’t play around with forum suspensions or bans. First offense is a 2 week suspension and second offense is a permanent ban.

1 Like

Which is weird when they have a don’t ask don’t tell policy when it comes to parsers and damage meters.

My mom thinks like you do in this regard, Sneakyapple.

She worries I might quickly get banned from FF14, which is why I was hesitant on joining.

It’s not really weird… Don’t be a jerk and you are probably fine. Being a jerk (to another player or a dev/company itself) will get you slapped. Hard.

Who are you and what are you taking about? You have made too many enemies in world pvp? You have made too many enemies IRL and you have to go into the witness protection program?

PS: Elite Dangerous

If you insist on insulting devs and/or the company… your mother is correct.

It’s crazy that they will perm ban people on the forum so fast but they won’t perm ban people in game at all.

I can start botting today and get punished a year from now and catch a little suspension and be right back at it in a few weeks with no fear of being caught again since I will only catch another suspension.

or

I can get mass reported and get suspended on the forum, come back and get mass reported again and catch a perm ban.

Yeah thats exactly what YoshiP said when he was asked about em, I just find it sort of? unprofessional, but at the same time I approve that they’ll let you have em as long as you don’t bully someone for their dps

Yeah. I’d personally prefer to have them in-game, but it is what it is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you do decide to go to ffxiv, I found it very VERY hard to be mean to anyone on that game. Whereas in WoW its hard to find a person who’s not going to be a sarcastic ashole (see my first response to this thread because I thought you were trolling)
If you do decide to go, Try famfrit, and look for GEARS. Ill throw a good word in with the leaders for you.

I played all of them games for an extended amount of time, but I still find myself coming back to WoW.

It’s a love, hate relationship.

Already got my brutosaur, it’s cool. But making enemies is more of a you thing.

Did you try…

Getting good???

I don’t.

I want to see things improve for WoW.

You do, quite frequently, insult Ion. That would get you banned.

It’s a great game and if you are interested in trying it… then I would certainly try it. The fact remains, however, if you post in the same manner there as you do here you will get banned.

A mental cleanup is definitely in order.

Truth be told, I don’t know who else to blame for BFA sucking.

Yoshi P is a great guy from the sounds of it, so I don’t want to insult him.

I will grant you that there are some pretty odd names in that game, including the “big” race (the roegadyn); however, the reason those names might strike you as so odd is because they’re based on Nordic/Scandinavian naming conventions, which can be pretty wild. Hell, one of the main story quest characters of that race is named “Merlwyb Bloefhiswyn”. That’s bananas.

But come on. Gridania is too weird of a city name for you? That’s like the high fantasy equivalent of “Smith” or “Brown”. That’s about as tame as it gets.

1 Like

Ah, so like the Vrykul.

The Kul’tirans base their bulkiness around the Vrykuls.

@Hendo

On the PTR in 415’s with Vision/Memory, I average about 27-30k DPS on ST. So that’s not the issue.

Emissaries are about to give out free Heroic raid gear. How much easier do you want the game to be? And this is coming from someone who has never seriously raided in their life

You’re right, because you’re not explaining it at all and leaving us to guess through your cryptic musings.