Made too many enemies in a short span, thinking about quitting

It seems like my time has come.

Either WoW itself for FF14/ESO/GW2/POE/Something Similar or the Forums. But the latter is telling of the former.

I wish I could have seen Vivendi’s influence sooner.

You cannot have my stuff. Sorry, no Brutosaur money for you.

2 Likes

Can I have your stuff?

4 Likes

Updated OP to reflect this.

2 Likes

Okay

/10 characters

1 Like

Try not making enemies, lulz, or stop caring. If you don’t enjoy the game then that’s different but if it’s about making enemies, then pop the breaks and maybe stop trying to make more enemies… :rofl:

10 Likes

Hasn’t Vivendi owned Blizzard since like…1998?

6 Likes

Vivendi’s Activision merger.

1 Like

So when you say “Vivendi’s influence”, you don’t actually mean Vivendi at all?

Why not just say “Activision’s influence”?

Which this is all really weird. You dislike “raid or die”. You dislike having to do hard content for loot. Since the merger, WoW has steadily been all about giving people more trivial/easy options for high quality loot.

If anything you should have loved the merger. its been non stop giving you exactly what you have asked for.

8 Likes

ff14 is a better game heaving fun with it

2 Likes

Four days left on the sub.

A lot of you don’t understand how I am feeling or what I am thinking.

2 Likes

aw come on what’s the point of making a quitting post if you aren’t giving your stuff away

10 Likes

To be fair, you’re not really being clear about that…

15 Likes

Hope this song cheers you up. I think it’s appropriate and a great song. Take it easy.

4 Likes

I’m done playing games with the Elitist ringleader.

I actually am quitting. So far one vote for FF14 to fill the void.

1 Like

I have no clue why you think I am elitist. Feel free to join in on any other FFXIV thread in the Off Topic forums.

Feeling there should be a connection between time investment, challenge, and rewards is not elitist.

7 Likes

My only enemies are those who would not be completely FABULOUS!

:heart_eyes::star_struck::+1:

Trying way too hard to be cryptic. If you’re quitting anyway, why not speak your mind to the elitists?

Also, Borderlands 3.

4 Likes

Bye, you will be missed… j/k.

3 Likes

The Borderlands 3 reveal has me going through 1,2, TPS non stop lately. So hyped.

1 Like
6 Likes