Made too many enemies in a short span, thinking about quitting

Same. Altho BL2 only. Never really liked TPS, and I’ve already put hundreds of hours into BL1. Altho zombie island is easily my favorite DLC across all the games.

If you are really quiting why not give your stuff away? Seriously, if you won’t give anything away, it’s not really an I quit post. It’s an I’m taking a break and plan to come back so I still need my stuff post.

So, seeya in a couple months whem 8.2 drops.

5 Likes

Have you considered a new server and name change (in case someone bothered to find you)?

2 Likes

Vivendi/Activision’s influence had nothing to do with why BfA sucks. It’s all on the WoW devs (minus anyone involved with things like art and music though).

3 Likes

Just go to goldshire on moonguard in your underwear, you’ll have plenty of friends in no time. Problem solved.

3 Likes

When I quit the game, I’ll just leave. I won’t stop by the Forums and post or go in game and say farewells. Off like a band-aid, RIP gone.

I’ve never been able to figure out the reasoning behind I’m quitting posts. When I quit, nothing I’ll say on the way out will change my time spent in the game, and nothing I’ll say will influence the future of the game.

The one RL person I know who I still play the game with may get an ear full on the phone, but that will be it (if it’s dramatic event that finally pushed me over the ledge).

Sorry, OP. Hope you find something to do with your time, if/when you may/may not leave.

7 Likes

There’s heavy lifting and throwing things involved with fun in that game?

4 Likes

I’ve never heaved fun before. Sounds painful.

3 Likes

lol heaved, having fun sry for the misspelling lol

2 Likes

Thanks for that comment. I thought it was me at first. I couldn’t make sense of what enemies the OP was talking about.

Vivendi hasnt been part of the company for a while now.

They want attention. Nothing more. Plus they’ll be back.

2 Likes

If things get better or the void isn’t filled, I can return.

But when you want the game to improve beyond Hard Content or Die and are called all manner of things for it, you get angry.

You’re quitting because you made too many enemies? And someone Blizzard no longer being controlled by Vivendii is responsible for this?

Ion’s lovechild, Hard Content or Die.

Now there’s three days left.

He’s helping Blizzard get more gold out of the economy and making it more of a pain in the rear for the rest of us.

I’ve been playing this game for a loooong time. This game has only gotten more casual friendly over time. Emissary cache’s are about to start giving Heroic BoD gear. This expansion is anything but “raid or die”.

2 Likes

/attention.

When I made a post on it, I was celebrating.

But then all the Elitists came and ruined that day.

Good luck to you.

But since you have so many enemies I will be your new friend. :hugs: :hugs: