Made a RSS Healer Post, I Miss Anything?

If we want more healers to queue up, it shouldn’t be harder for healers to get rating/rewards.

Right now, it’s easier to get rating/rewards as a DPS.

4 Likes

Maybe also include a section for possible solutions?

For example:

• Give a tiny bit of CR and MMR to healers when they go 3-3 (instead of 0). At least until 2400. It can go back to 0 after 2400.
  • Give healers a larger injection of MMR/inflation than DPS.
  • Reduce dampening and give healers more damage so they feel like they have more agency over the outcome of a match and their healing isn’t going to 0.
  • Give a Draconic Satchel of Cooperation for a win. The bag with ~925 gold and runes you can sell.
  • Give an ambulance mount with radios to the hospital’s AH for a certain number of wins.
5 Likes

why are you playing healing rain spec?

Unless its an absurd amount of gold that is inflating the economy, this wont do anything to fix dps queue times.
If you really want to fix queue times give healers fast pass dps queue tokens that let them get fast queues on dps after a certain amount of rounds won as healer.

Idk the queues on healer are instant pop. I would not say its harder…

cause its fun, and it does good damage. the set provides bonuses to it.

i think you might be trolling your team by wasting 2 talent points + an entire honor talent slot on healing rain when things like skyfury/static feild/unleash can just win your team the round outright.

how much is it ticking for on average?

1 Like

i dont main restro so i dont know. sky fury can be destroyed with one hit.

the damage is around 400k-800k per round. i just use it the same way i use earthen. i dont think its that bad.

I think you pretty much nailed it. Unfair climbing is the #1 reason I don’t do RSS. I don’t need bags of gold, or a nurse dog mount (would still take it lol). Just don’t give a reroll DPS twice as easy of a time climbing the ranks as I’d have. lol

Also, healer disparity needs to be GREATLY looked at on a patch by patch basis to bring healers more into a ballpark performance (and Blizzard needs to understand big mitigation CDs are worth more than flat HPS in a lot of situations). I don’t want to roll a MW, or Rdruid, or whatever is dramatically better than every other healer. I want to play the toons I like playing. I can compensate not being totally meta by queuing with decent players in arranged, I can’t out PVE a MW on an Hpal.

8 Likes

In NA, there are 126 players above 2400 in RSS.

123 DPS vs. 3 healers.

5 Likes

That’d require the meatheads be aware of it being dropped by somebody other than their kill target.

Yeah but the 0-2100 rewards are easier as healer class is what im saying…queue pops instantly so you can practice more and get better faster.

Healing shuffle is still gross though so idk why any1 would spam queue. I did 2 hours of shuffle on hpal 3 days ago and felt like vommiting irl afterwards.

Even if they are aware of it…it works through los and you can move it if they come over to kill it.

it would, but the healer can also kill a totem if it can be dropped in 1 hit. sniping spirit link before the dying zugmonster notices and gets in it is a favorite of mine

Brother, I feel you so hard on this. For so many reasons. I get in groups who trash talk me, on shaman or priest, and I also get in groups where people are disappointed I have to log out. Healers get treated very badly lately, which I find absurd lately, because without us, not very many people could even do RSS or 3s. It does take a toll IRL because its really just annoyint.

1 Like

actually true.

1 Like

Currently, in NA, there are 121 players above 2400 in RSS. Out of those 121 players, only 3 are healers.

118 DPS vs. 3 healers.

ME HEALER

ME NO PLAY

YOUR DPS QUEUES

CAN WAIT ALL DAY

From AWC chat, also another funny one :smiley:

We’re also targeting the mana reduction from Inner Light, as Discipline has been more mana efficient than we’d like.
SMOrc SMOrc SMOrc SMOrc SMOrc SMOrc

5 Likes

Just checking in case you forgot.

2 Likes

Doin’ the lord’s work.

Yes please

Thanks for updating your thread with our concerns.

1 Like

i actually lol’d reading this after switching over to this thread

if you played with me, you know i kite when healers are in a stun. i have actual awareness.