M+15 weekly is back

Still better credentials than you or let me guess…YoU hAvE aNoThEr AcCoUnT?

Raiding is not hard. Especially for a tank. Raiding is static difficulty and gets easier directly and indirectly. Trying to add the scheduling boss to the mechanical difficulty and actual output demands of a raid is about your only hope to bring raiding difficulty up to mythic+ mid levels.

2 Likes

The main hurdle is the roster requirement. A 20 fixed amount when everything else before is flexible? A pain. And you can’t be content with a 20 man roster because then a single person goes afk? F the night. So you need at least 23, with 3 twiddling their thumbs while you raid.

After it’s like every other difficulties. Learn the strat, improve your gear with previous bosses drop so you can overcome the dps/heals checks.

2 Likes

I do actually. I stopped posting on my main here a long time ago.

Your profile shows you’re an average WoW end game player though, so I get why you think M+ is harder than raiding.

I mean, you can check my parses and my keys if you want.

The biggest thing that makes M+ mechanically harder than Raiding is you need far more situational and spatial awareness and you need to be on-point with your cooldowns for 20~30 minutes instead of just going at a boss for 30 seconds~7 minutes and dealing with “Oh, you wiped, restart try again.”

He’s not wrong. Not sure why you’re so salty about this. Raiding is infinitely easier, difficulty-wise, but worse on the rewards front.

3 Likes

Come back when you have a full 9/9 Mythic clear.

1 Like

Let’s see yours first. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Okay, now you’re just trolling.

Nothing to see here, just a LFR hero commenting on end-game content.

1 Like

I’m not the one making the claims that m+ is harder than raiding, when you still haven’t cleared the raid on heroic. Most guilds of gotten their AOTC already.

Their reasoning makes sense. They just continue to overestimate players. Most people just want easy epics and to pat themselves on the back for killing a boss with 1 or 2 mechanics. Classic’s success tells us this.

2 Likes

Raids have static difficulty, M+ scales infinitely. Therefore, M+ as a whole will always be harder than raiding. The race to world first ended in a week. That’s it difficulty wise for raiding.

Meanwhile, M+ has no difficulty ceiling.

2 Likes

This is always a bad faith argument.

All 3 endgame pillars are comparable. PvP at high level requires huge skill. PvP in yolo epic bgs is afk easy. Same with M+, same with raiding. None should be on a pedestal either.

It’s literally not a “bad faith argument” when it is objective facts.

For loot. Not difficulty.

1 Like

I do too. For realsies. Maybe we’re secret guildies? I’m also in the Illuminati and fight club

1 Like

I’m a dirty casual and I’m glad farming 16’s will net me 447 gear in the long run.

/nuff said.

1 Like

While that statement is technically true, to see the true picture you need to look at actual rewards and compare those. Because in all honesty the majority of players care about the gear rewards not the epeen bragging rights for highest level completed. Then compare that to how many and how far people are clearing mythic raids vs. the comparable reward level m+ dungeons.

This isn’t as cut and dry as people like to infer it is.

Look at mythic raid rewards. You don’t get above 441 i-level rewards until the 6th boss in the raid on mythic. How many people are going to be clearing 6+ bosses in the raid on mythic? How many people are going to be clearing 17+ dungeons for the same i-level rewards? Which has a higher completion rate?

I can only speak for myself, but I’ve killed exactly zero bosses on mythic (although we did start working on mythic this week) yet I’ve done two +19 dungeons and timed one of them. And I despise m+ and rarely do higher than a +16 unless I’m dragged kicking and screaming by guild members. And for the record, those +19 dungeons were pretty freaking easy compared to previous seasons where my highest ever dungeon completed was a +17.

3 Likes

No, but you are the one claiming that raiding is more difficult when, objectively speaking, difficulty scaling shows otherwise. Let’s see that 9/9M with those cutting edge +24 timed keys. :kissing_heart:

WoWProgress shows 25.64% have 9/9 Heroic cleared and .43% have 9/9 Mythic cleared

RaiderIO shows 25.5% have KSM, 2.3% have all +20 timed

If +20 was the ceiling then we could say Mythic raiding is harder, but M+ continues to scale where .1% are running +26 keys which are exponentially harder.

As a frame of reference a +20 is scaled with 380% and a +26 is 750%.

We can say the loot experience between the end games are comparable, but M+ as a whole is harder than raiding.

Again, I’m talking rewards and the rate of people getting those rewards when compared to different forms of content. I’m not arguing that something that scales infinitely isn’t potentially harder than something that does not, that would be silly. And frankly it’s patently obvious and shouldn’t even need to be said. No one with a modicum of reasoning is going to argue that water isn’t wet.

Look at the amount of people competing (not even timing) a +18 and compare that to the amount of people clearing more than 6 mythic bosses.

For the record, the 2.3% of people having all +20s timed isn’t a good metric to go by. Rewards are granted even if a dungeon isn’t timed and you don’t need all of them timed to get the reward. You could just complete (not time) a +20 of the exact same dungeon every single week and get those rewards.

The loot experiences are not equitable.

5 Likes

portals have fun.