M SoO Issue?

Has anyone else encountered an issue with The Fallen Protectors where they are not existing their injured state? If you have, have you figured out a work around?

Edit, it’s an on going issue.

If you’re encountering the issue, I’d suggest posting there.

More posters = more data for resolving the bug

Are you talking about the paragons, not the protectors (pandas)?

These dudes.

Imgur

The other two are in a constant state of meditation where they’re supposed to summon adds.

It’s the N’Zoth eyeball. Its holding you back. Free yourself from its corruption.

1 Like

Heretic! How dare you say something so blasphemous!

here is post on reddit, try reading that. Hope it helps.
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/brcfot/soloing_soo_gets_me_stuck_at_fallen_protectors/

Copy and paste

1 Like

Seems like the work around is hit or miss. I’ll try doing it slowly to see if that ‘fixes’ it.

Thank you for the link.

1 Like

This one is too far gone. She fails to understand that she is the real heretic. May this mindless wretch soon be freed from her curse upon the edge of a runeblade.

You have to kill about the same time. Ive had paragons bug often but not this one.

Ok I tried killing them one at a time slowly. Started with Rook. He summoned only one add and it was the Fire Bomb one. He didn’t get up after I killed it.

The I took out Sun to see how it would go down, same thing. She summoned her Pandaren of Anquish, but once defeated, she didn’t get back up.

Unfortunately, I can’t do that. One you get them down ~40% they auto go into their meditative state when adds are supposed to be summoned and then defeated.

Currently, only He is working correctly.

It’s a new bug, that’s why people aren’t understanding the situation or thinking there shouldn’t be a problem.

There’s a big thread in the bugs list… hopefully it’ll be resolved soon.

1 Like

I hope so. My mog is at stake D: !!! Can you imagine not being able to complete a desired mog :scream::scream::scream: