M+ Smoldering Hero Title -- Final

Yeah I see now, raider io is weird with how it feeds data sometimes, number seemed unusually low for hpals.

Still not-so-patiently waiting for title, would be less worried about getting it ASAP if it wasnt for horror stories about people who were a few points above the cutoff somehow not getting the title (obviously those stories could very well be made up but its hard to be certain)

When is this being handed out? Still no update and can’t server transfer yet due to this :(.

Yeah fr if the titles aren’t out by the time i log in after reset im going to be VERY confused at what’s taking so long…?

Any update as to when the title is going to be pushed out to the players?

I don’t want Blizzard to balance around high keys, because they’re infinitely scalable. “Balance” to many in this game means homogenize the classes.

I prefer classes and specs to be fun and they focus on that. Classes being OP really doesn’t objectively matter for most people in the game, because all content that offers a tangible reward can be completed by any class/spec. The emotional response that people have is irrational, because nothing is stopping people from completing Mythic raids or M+ 20 keys with any class combination in the game. Personal skill level, dungeon knowledge, and situational awareness matters a lot more.

The rest is just extreme min/max insanity that, I wouldn’t care, should it get cut from the game.

Thing is bliz have managed to strike a balance between these two things before, perfect balance shouldn’t be anyone’s goal but what we had in season 1 was significantly better than anything we’ve seen in DF since and understandably people who played then want something that resembles that back.

its not even balancing the game around high keys. its about giving every class a reason to play it and why not to play it. when something excels in every situation like aug in this last season it just feels bad for everyone not playing it or not playing with it. all they need to do is to give it some sort of downside to play. they buff tanks and healers enough to make a notable impact on livability, they can survive a lot with a strong defensive kit thanks to a cheat death, and during the last season they did absolutely insane damage.

now they have nerfed the damage to the point where you are not seeing this spec coming in and dominating every single aspect of a key.

they balanced it before and they are working on it now, but releasing something THAT unbalanced midway through a season was an absolutely horrible thing to do.

Honestly it’s still super hard to tell because the hooks are all broken on some of the most popular specs strongest damage contributions. Aug is way better than it looks on logs, but you are right that it requires your other DPS to be playing well on good specs to be worthwhile.

All tickets asking if it’s safe to transfer realms say no and to come to this post for an update - is there any timeline as to when titles are being handed out?

Is Augmentation also limited to a 25y range?

Yes, due to how Op it is.

1 Like

where tittle

I think the title “, the Smoldering Elitist” seems more fitting.

where title

1 Like

How about you learn what meta is and learn why its meta. because 20% of the player base isnt aug they are majority rogue and DH right now. Jeez you really are just a keyboard crybaby

title where

1 Like

So are you guys too busy with Season of Discovery to hand out titles?

It’s been over 2 weeks since the season ended. The data is provided to you instantly. December 5th will be 3 weeks. Pretty slow.

Not to be pedantic, but I believe the season ended Nov. 7th, so I think it’s actually been 3.5 weeks since season end and on Dec 5th it’ll have been a full month. So even longer :stuck_out_tongue: Was hoping they’d be out by week 3 but not so sure at this point. I’m not personally too pressed but I do feel bad for people who want to transfer. Being locked out of a server xfer for a full month is quite a long time, especially since it overlaps with the start of a new season which is often when people are xferring for trials and whatnot.

1 Like

Where title

2 Likes