M+ Smoldering Hero Title -- Final

Where title

1 Like

Title where?

1 Like

Where title

1 Like

no for real. where title?

I imagine on blizzards priority list, this is quite low (literally <0.1% of the player base low lolll)—granted some of their most popular players are in this category, but they don’t seem to be making any fuss over it (unless I missed it). Maybe if one of the big streamers voices concern it’ll magically appear :slight_smile:

Uhhh, I imagine they’re combing eligible players to see if any of them dabbled in exploitive behavior, no? Shrouded titles went out super late as well I thought.

PvP titles were also a little delayed this season.

That being said

Where title :dracthyr_love_animated:

It never should have been made in the first place. Or they should have had multiple specs that could do the same. There is zero way to balance that class so it will always exist in a binary state of either being mandatory or so gimped it’s worthless.

They want to market endgame as being competitive but they can’t be bothered to even try to bring any semblance of balance to the game or ensuring there are not vast differences in gearing time between players.

I think the issue is at the moment it’s stopping some of us from mythic raiding which hinders our fun to some extent:

1. Any ticket submitted on this topic has advised to come to this forum post - which there is no update, thus it is not helpful.
  2. All tickets also stated that those who got title cannot xfer - meaning if we were trailing for a mythic guild on a different server, we cannot start mythic raiding now.
  3. So the above 2 solutions are not helpful, essentially we are being told “good job getting a title now you cannot do anything but sit on a server that you may have wanted to leave so find a new guild to mythic raid with even though you trailed elsewhere”.

Either 1. allow us to server xfer without losing the ability to get title or 2. let us know by X date titles will be handed out so raid teams can know accordingly. it’s a very weird rule to not be able to server Xfer if you were in the top 0.1% - essentially we are being punished if we wanted to swap servers. I’m not seeing how it’s difficult to run something like a SQL or something similar to find names above X (X being cutoff), export it to excel or whatever you want, and ensure those players get handed title and are investigated for botting/cheating, etc. and allow people to still xfer servers.

1 Like

It’s probably because of how transfers work; like, you aren’t moving a char, you’re creating a copy on a new server and flagging the original as unavailable, but the original char is the one qualified for the char specific title.

Dating back forever people qualifying for % based titles in pvp were advised not to xfer.

Where title

Where title

I’m pretty sure a singular person placing manual checkmarks on every character that has managed to get into the cutoff wouldn’t take as long as you’re currently taking.

What’s up with that?

“We’re gonna work on our communication and improve as much as we can!” Where’s that communication?

Are we gonna get an ETA when we can transfer servers with our characters or are you just gonna leave everyone on read?

It is very much inexcusable to spend a month on a process that a person with 1 week of coding experience could easily automate, not even having to use your very own, very much more thorough data, but data from external websites.

Hell, even if your intern was doing it manually and placing checkmarks, per hand, on every single account, even in that case, taking a month to place ~5k checkmarks is ridiculous.

Priorities are good and well, but this is getting ridiculous.

And if you’re for some reason delaying these things for a good reason, other than “we can’t be bothered to work on these things right now”, how about you tell us so people don’t get upset about you being lazy when there’s actually good reasons for the delay?

In the end, where’s the title and more importantly where’s the promised communication with your players???

Did titles go out yet? :dracthyr_tea:

Another reset another no title

It’d be nice to get a status update, like, that they’re still disqualifying people cheaters or something. :dracthyr_heart:

Title. Give us the title… I beg.

Title When?

Title, where?

I don’t think Blizzard is going to respond insert reverse psychology

legit if i was waiting to transfer I would be beyond livid at this point, tbh its just completely unacceptable for them to drop the ball this hard but we have no way to do anything about it so gg :slight_smile:

edit: p.s. title when