M+ Shrouded Hero Title -- Updated November 16

:dracthyr_lulmao:
where title

2 Likes

looks like nobody on eu side gotten their titles either.

Where Title? :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

There are players who want to faction change and/or server transfer prior to Dragonflight, but are unable to do so until the titles are awarded. Can you at least communicate with us on what exactly is going on? It has been six days since the titles should have been awarded and a month since the season ended. Thanks!

19 Likes

Hello I would like to go horde please, provide title :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Where title

1 Like

where title??

1 Like

No title over here on EU either lads, Good game amirite?

2 Likes

Where is the Title.

3 Likes

As many here have pointed out is the same for them, I’m looking to realm and faction transfer my character that got the title for a new guild going into Dragonflight, and I cannot do so because the titles have not been awarded nearly a week after being promised to be awarded. I’m being held hostage by something completely out of my control, and it is extremely frustrating. Please give them out, or at the absolute minimum, give a date they will go out by and actually honor that date.

8 Likes

Can we get an update on this? It’s been almost a week and titles still haven’t gone out yet.

2 Likes

maybe tomorrow copium

Where are the titles!? People are angry, rightfully so, that you announced they’re going out over a week ago and nothing has happened. It takes 2 minutes to post an update at the very least! If they don’t go out before DF launch and people who faction change are going to have to do the DF intro quest over again in DF.

3 Likes

the new mini game is do we get title before dragon flight launches?

1 Like

Where Title?

where title?

Where title?

where title?

where title?

where title?