M+ Shrouded Hero Title -- Updated November 16

Joe.

2 Likes

Where title

1 Like

Honestly this is getting ridiculous. Saying over 5 days ago that titles are going out then not give any out and give 0 update as to why. I am ready to swap back to Horde blizzard, hand them out!

3 Likes

Where title

2 Likes

Where title?

2 Likes

According to data for Azeroth, not a single title has gone out to anyone in NA

1 Like

how do you even look up for that

1 Like

Not sure the accuracy, but given that I have heard of ZERO people getting title even after 5 days of blizz announcing titles being released…I imagine its relatively accurate. Below is the URL for my profile. click titles, search for shrouded hero, and it shows you on the righthand side the % of playerbase with that specific title. AGAIN, not sure how accurate.

https://www.dataforazeroth.com/characters/US/Sargeras/felothelock

4 Likes

https://www.dataforazeroth.com/collections/titles is the direct link to the title list. It’s updated for season 4 eternal gladiator, and their title population is smaller than ours I’m pretty sure, so I imagine Data For Azeroth would catch if Shrouded Hero had actually gone out to more than like 20 people

2 Likes

:telescope: where title

:telescope: where art thou title

Sarin, my warlock king please guide me to the promise land and tell me where the title is. Ty <3

1 Like

Joe mama got the title?

Where title?

Would be pretty sick if blizzard addressed this tbh :man_with_probing_cane: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

It’s December 2028 and Elon musk has just won the presidential election but we are still looking for our shrouded hero titles

4 Likes

where title

Would be nice if we could get any sort of communication about what is going on with this. We’re less than a week out to DF launch and I would like to be able to faction change before then, but I’m held hostage by titles not having gone out. Very frustrating.

7 Likes

Did people still not get their titles? :dracthyr_sweat: I wonder what the holdup is.

2 Likes

Hello, I would like to faction transfer the character that got the title. Can we get an update please.

6 Likes