M+ Loot Nerfed Today

Seems like they wanna add more grinding an annoying trend of late. I can’t really see the reason for it either. If you can time one 10 you can time a 100. Just stop with the currency

1 Like

I am confused how people are not understanding that anyone who wants to push the max levels of M+ are required to Mythic raid. Its a very bad design.

8 Likes

Other than very early on, who is farming dungeons for lower loot?

Outstanding trinkets being an outlier.

(The answer is no one, and people continue doing dungeons for fun and for rating, but you knew that already)

1 Like

The change affects crest usage and which keys people are going to run.

The net effect of this change is people hitting crest caps harder so they’re loot thirsted into waiting on weekly vault more since they ran out of upgrade currency, along with 9/10 keys being run less due to removal of their incentive.

Snowpine some of us dislike mythic raiding and it’s bad content to us. We’re going to be pestered when the game modes we do enjoy get ruined to force us into game modes we don’t like via intentional gear progression tweaks. You can already see comments clarifying this above (but you knew that already).

Just feels like trying to stretch out the crest grind to me and messing with people who wanna run alts.

I can’t see a player benefit to this…unless maybe they are reigning in mythics difficulty to not have a smold/tin tier?

1 Like

Correct.

And this is General Discussion, so naturally it’s the END OF THE WORLD.

4 Likes

Far from the first time.

#FixZaralekCavern

1 Like

Just seems like more bad times farming crests. I recall heroic being the most aggravating ones to farm to since we usually clear past it and progress into mythic before you stop needing them.

1 Like

One of the problems is you’ll hit the cap more often and really will be in grind timeout.

ok I will take this jokingly:

Oh you mean bot caverns?
There’s so many of them down there…

1 Like

Yeah. For basically everyone, the only real affect of this change is you now need to keep grinding keys for crests longer. For all but a very small few M+ only players, nothing actually changes.

Yes, I like how M+ only players are saying it’s the end of the world that there will be more M raiders to carry their alt +10s for longer into the season.

2 Likes

They really need to come up with incentives for running high keys.

0.1% title isn’t enough. Actual mogs/mounts for going past keystone hero with cosmetic currency dropping from high keys.

Agreed. Move the requirement for max vault gear from +10 to +20, and add a new affix with every keystone level.

1 Like

The current affix set for TWW is honestly quite boring, as it’s only +5 key levels.

M raid works because it’s more than just ‘Do normal mode with +300% HP and Damage on bosses’.

1 Like

Yea that’s my issue here.

M+ is designed to be spammable.

Raids are not designed to be spammable.

Stop incentivizing players to spam something that wasn’t designed to be fun the 7th time.

It doesnt go to myth 1/4 right now

What are your incentives right now?

2 Likes

You’re saying that high enough keys aren’t harder than mythic raiding when you don’t have the experience with which to compare is all.

I don’t either, but I feel the only reason mythic raiding would be harder is the roster boss. Mythic raid doesn’t usually take that long to clear.

please show me where the evil raider hit you.

1 Like

By the time m+ becomes harder than mythic raiding, the rewards have long stopped. At the point of max m+ rewards, m+ is much easier.

3 Likes

Indeed you are correct my druid friend. +1

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man: