M+ is killing WoW

Do you not see the participation numbers? Do you not remember raid logging and servers being dead?

4 Likes

Good thing you’re wrong.

We all know this is gonna get 200+ posts from the same 10 or so people throwing out the same exact arguments they have a million jillion times and refusing to actually read anything anyone else posts.

4 Likes

That is the point here. Man some of you people that defend M+ are so blind.

5 Likes

No we wouldnt.

When dungeons were mostly useless.

Its not.

1 Like

Yep, That’s why I said it was a Troll thread made by a coward.

1 Like

Anything that you guys disagree with is a troll thread.

14 Likes

you want to be taken seriously while claiming the game is in maintenance mode. You’re a contrarian at best.

4 Likes

Wrong, that is a whole different group of people working at Blizz.

I hate m+ dungeons as much as the next person but people love ‘em so they should be putting effort into them.

However, they shouldn’t be forgetting about the solo stuff. What happened to the Brawler’s Guild?

4 Likes

I already checked off the list of the same generic thing being said again and again including all the basic requirements to be a standard troll.

It’s a troll thread.

So it sounds like… You want m+ gone…

And in its place…

10-15 normal/heroic dungeons per xpac.

Pass.

Quantity over quality isn’t the solution.

3 Likes

The quality of the 8 dungeons now is pretty blah. DF dungeons are some of the most boring uninspired dungeons I have ever seen put into the game.

5 Likes

Which dungeons do you prefer? Which ones best exemplify quality dungeon design?

2 Likes

Mythic Plus is content that stays relevant throughout the entire expansion, prior to this dungeons were relevant for the first few weeks of an expansion at most, and then completely useless. Save for over tuned trinkets or one-off pieces even newly introduced dungeon rewards are frequently only good for players who are not actively doing content that rewards the best gear.

Mythic Plus is a key component to modern endgame content, it keeps people engaged longer than any dungeon content had previously; even challenge modes had less than a 10% engagement rate.

3 Likes

Yea this needs to come back. The amount of time I spent as a teenager staying up trying to beat these bosses was unreal.

Stuff like the warlock green fire quest chain and stuff too. Make it difficult and require everything in the classes kit. I don’t even main warlock but I definitely learned it to do that chain back in mop.

5 Likes

Ok… I’ll bite. What dungeons are significantly better than DF dungeons for you to make a statement like that.

1 Like

in line with my above comment, I would be interested to see what CMs would look like in today’s world. I remember CMs being a “big scary” back in mop, that people didn’t engage in because it was seen as hard/sweaty, in reality could be carried by a good ele shaman.

Nowadays people aren’t as adverse to speedruns and timers via M+. I bet there would be more engagement. Kind of pointless though now that I think about it because we literally have M+ lol

I’m doubtful frankly, cosmetic rewards incentive very few players. Gear rewards are the carrot that gets most players to engage with any system.

1 Like

im not a fan of M+, but im also not social enough, or willing to raid on a schedule enough to be in a raid so whats the alternative?
Id love for other avenues to gear up, but they just dont really exist QQ.

1 Like