M+ Healers!

I can assure you this is not the case because I have the same story… Its the class bruh…

2 Likes

The healers aren’t balanced but they’re also not that imbalanced.

No… They are that imbalanced…

2 Likes

Swapping specs might push your key level up one, maybe two, that’s what data says. Accounting for gear differences and how the main should have more gear, it might not be a benefit at all.

Of course, this has nothing on subjective factors like “fun.”

Thank you…

Both of you are running irrelevant content where who you do keys with has more of an impact than your performance.

… … … … … :roll_eyes: … … … … …

Says the guy whos playing an evoker… good job you picked the right class to play, lotta things are “irrelevant” for you

Priest has 40 yards, a second life. Can’t be that difficult where healing doesn’t seem too relevant.

~sigh~ SMH.

Ok…you realize…you didn’t…never mind. I’ll let you believe you proved something here today. :face_exhaling:

THANK YOU!! They commented on something I had said earlier and in my mind I’m thinking “look at you vs a-lot of other healers” you are clearly better than the average player. Do you just expect people to match your level with a snap of your fingers ? Fuckin outta here with that “I’m a good healer so everybody else should be a good healer too” secretly low self esteem as mentality. Like 0 f*cking empathy from this dude!

My brother in christ there are 7 mw monks above 2.8, i wouldn’t call that countless lmao

1 Like

I think the vibe here is that the 99.999 percent poster was being hyperbolic.

What they were trying to communicate, i think, and what i will communicate…

There is a lot of avoidable damage. Most groups and players just miss that being the case.

There are high priority must interrupt or you die / almost die stuff, that can be kicked. This is the avoidable stuff most think about along with swirlies.

There is a ton more avoidable damage going out though. Some from mobs that can have their casts stopped other ways (stun, incap, fear, etc). Some damage can be LOSd or manipulated / baited. Jade temple trash, the leap mob in halls of valor left side trash, etc.

Some other stuff is just a priority kill. In a high key coordinated group theyre blasting x mob first for a reason.

Then there are your low prio interrupts that are still putting out damage.

There is an incredible difference between a group doing only high priority kicks and a group interrupting / stopping a lot more as well as LOSing or baiting or stacking when relevant.

Honestly i dont know it i like it because it makes pugs, mostly what i do personally, worse in general and crazy inconsistent. But if i watch a high skill coordinated group clear RLP its pretty nuts how much less, side by side, their health bars are going nuts… compared to my own run.

1 Like

You expect the top 100 healers in m+ to be anything other than meta comps? Do you think there are only 50 competitive healers in a player pool of several hundred thousand?

Also, ive checked MWs. There some pog champs running FW build on RLP or AA or Azure. Many of their top keys were just rando pug groups too.

A majority of pug players still dont know the mechanics to every dungeon and the other healer classes have a much easier time recovering from mistakes. But if youre good, you can push 20s too.

I met a resto shaman pulling 20k dps overall in a sub 15 who hasnt even acquired KSM.

I love this argument here.

Top notch.

Reminds me of when you could look at every raid fight and it was around 95 to 98% druids across the board in the top 200 across all difficulties.

Prolly just cuz druid healers are better players.

Anyway… OF COURSE HE’S BETTER AT HEALING WITH A BETTER HEALING CLASS!

my gosh… this is like playing madden with the chicago bears, then picking the chiefs, and having someonr be like, “maybe ur better with the chiefs.”

Lol

1 Like

I think the dragon has a solid point tbh…for example, many druids i know, follow the “druids for life” pattern, and have like 15+ years experience with this class.

i think it’s rare to see players that have equal skill across all classes or even specs…it’s really easy to spot a FotM player in any given season…i can think of several examples

anyway, if someone has more experience playing with a specific spec or class, i’d hope they’d be at master-grandmaster level with it. :nerd_face:

But like, at the content level they’re playing which is so far from the top, that class choice is basically irrelevant.

Fistweaving in my experience is far superior in throughout and mana usage to just hard casting heals, not to mention doing 10-20% of party damage speeding things up, and being in melee range to kick and stun.

Or just not worry about leaderboards like it pertains to you… unless you are going for a rank such things are misleading information…