M+ has been ruined

I’ve done plenty of Mythic Keystone Level 20 Dungeons this week with classes and specializations that are not those.

2 Likes

and we do, what, exactly, the rest of the week? Whether you like it or not, m+ filled a huge gaping hole in the game, giving those of us who desired content harder than trivial world content something to do outside of raid.

your cute puzzle dungeon isn’t going to suffice. mythic 10 with normal gear is not a challenge.

3 Likes

M+ is one of 3 main pillars of content now (along with Raid and Rated PvP). Don’t expect that will be going away any time soon.

1 Like

Don’t forget the patrollers, defenders and the Blizzard apologists.

1 Like

Probably the best thing written on these forums.

So goodbye to M+ and we could get rid of the most toxic players.

2 Likes

It would be, when the enemies are all orange to you and the bosses vary each time depending the path you choose. You would do what you do the rest of the week world stuff. People do not run mythic + all week long. Maybe a couple of keys and that is it.

I have ideas that could be put together for a replacement, and make heroic dungeons the new mythics like the good old days. Challenge/Variant whatever dungeons would be extremely random and depending you could have one shot a week or a week to figure it out and finish it with your group. It would depend on how detailed and difficult blizzard wanted to make them. Each expac could start with two and add one each patch. Heck they could all have their own set pieces that only work in those dungeons, or they could just be awesome transmogs. It could replace raiding, heck even 6 to 8 man groups.

Blizzard is just not trying right now with more difficult content and more interesting content. Sure some of it is alright and some is actually a lot of fun in small doses. I just think the player base would be better off without mythic + and mythic raiding to be honest. Use the cata model it was basically perfect. Downing normal raids felt good, and heroic was a challenge for most of us.

No, you would just get rid of most of the players and the game would die.

1 Like

Lol most people hate mythic + and are tired of the stuff that goes on in those groups. Unless you have a solid guild.

2 Likes

I just hate timer based content.

If it was something other than a timer, I’m sure I’d actually bother doing it.

1 Like

you couldn’t be more wrong

6 Likes

This is exactly right. It’s too far ingrained to not kill the game if removed.

“But but but just add jump puzzles to heroic dungeons and that would totally be the same and not kill the game”

Lmao.

2 Likes

I don’t like a thing! Get rid of it for everyone everywhere!

3 Likes

Nobody said anything about jump puzzles, although WoW could use some. I meant real puzzles in the dungeon where you have no time limit.

If it helps the game then yea. Mythic + has always been a bad idea and the fact they turned it into an E sport proves my point.

2 Likes

Can you show the +2 tournaments going on? Where do I watch people pushing +5s?

1 Like

Lol people do not even care about those.

So how is it an esport then?

3 Likes

m+ is basically all i do during the week. true of most of my friends as well.

3 Likes

[MDI 2023 | Dragonflight Global Finals | Day 1 Full VOD - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8gxz-Q6uuo