M+ dev team is out of touch with reality

You do realize that far more people than this (and far more people than ever) have access to the beta of the expansion currently, yeah?

My issue is the huge impact they have on spec dps.

Ive watched 4 of our members try to test 4’s repeatedly and they overtuned, whos testing 10’s?
Cant test unplayable game, people r hit with unavoidable mechanics for 3 mill in a 4

I cannot wait to see what enraged armor pen melee hit tanks for, hope they ready for kite simulator. Wonder how long the ques will be now.

?? What does guaranteed gear in the dungeon have to do with how challenging it is? Players in world-first guilds killing the hardest bosses in history of WoW did not all get loot; are you saying that wasn’t challenging?

M+ dungeons are guaranteed to drop some loot. Whether you get what you want is RNG. Smart players worry more about stacking their vaults because better gear drops there. Complete eight keys high enough, and you are guaranteed a choice of three mythic-track items.

As for wasting time… That’s a silly metric to even bring up in a video game. :smiley: All any of us are accomplishing here is entertainment, and maybe some lasting friendships.

They play aug, of coarse they dont care about sang, they dont tank though

Why is it that it’s only the top % that’s allowed an opinion on m+? That attitude is why participation is dying season after season.

It’s not. Everyone’s entitled to an opinion.

Bad players just abuse “1%”, or “top %”, and they’re consequently lumped into a category of playerbase that isn’t worth listening to.

There’s also that whole thing of “the people who spend a lot more time doing x have a stronger opinion than people who don’t spend nearly as much time doing x”.

Having a title doesn’t mean you spend a lot of time doing M+ you can get your title in a week and be done. You can run keys for months and never run the level of keys to get a title.

It’s such an arbitrary measurement. So many different people engage with keys and shutting out feedback isn’t gonna help the system as a whole.

Correct, those are some of the options.

Shutting out useless feedback is quite helpful, actually!

1 Like

M+ participation has been down following this design theory, so I’m eager to see how far down it can go with discarding all this useless feedback!

It hasn’t, but cope

I think it’ll be alright :smiley:

Lol if you think I’m coping i want some of what you’re on

Blizzard has never balanced the game for past 20 + years. there has never been an end expansion log that showed the top performing class and bottom at a difference of 5 % , in some expansions like WOD it was over 100% :rofl: . Many players like yourself who were very vocal of balancing over the years just gave up talking about it. With our current playerbase nothing is gonna happen

That is some hard cope man. M+ is doing great. Honestly, if the trends continue, it’s gonna be real hard to justify new raids over new dungeons. About time we had a time walking raid season with buffed old bosses and m+ gets a whole new batch of dungeons.

WOW GG BLIZZ I FINALLY HAVE HOPE! YALL CRUSHING IT HUGE SHOUT OUT TO COMMUNITY THAT SPOKE UP!

Actually, arbitrarily shutting out the overwhelming majority of feedback because devs want to cater to streamers and others like them who think the game should be made harder to punish lesser players is a bad business decision. I mean, if the game is being designed to run as a profitable business, not a vanity business.

He’s trying, design decisions are making it difficult to have fun, because they’re not fun.

Remind me 8 months. Season 2 affixes are back because Blizzard listened to the wrong people.

to the “wrong” people, so you’re telling me that the god awful affixes they removed were FUN to you?

you are surely trolling

You haven’t even experienced it yet.