Lvls 60s are ruining the fun in the leveling bracket

They have lots of HP, all their powers and talents. The difference is so big.

Its so annoying that i came here to post it in hope they got a nerf or something.

7 Likes

Their real power is they know their class. I think you just got wrecked, it won’t be any better for you at 60

3 Likes

No, he is right, 60s going into low level brackets is brutal.
I did it with a buddy of mine, and i was top damage done with the most flag caps, and returns, the next person below me, did half the damage i did. I could 1v3 people with easy and no challenge at all. With a pocket healer, i was unkillable, me and my buddy literally would wipe the team by ourselves.

Like its fun, its memes, but its horribly unbalanced. If i drop into the 50-59 bracket i have like 23k health, everyone else has like 19k or less, im smacking people for 3k damage with my overpower, 8k with my MS and or execute.

3 Likes

60s arent that op at all in 51-59 bracket non issue. Rather them fix the game at max lvl

1 Like

Have you done it before?
Because if you have, your tune would be changing, 60s in the 59 bracket are stupid broken. The gear does not scale correctly and its like a level 60 in full rival gear vs a fresh 60 toon.

i have once but if my ilvl 90 warrior can farm a 60 hunter multiple times they arent op.

not to mention everything is disabled no gliders no trinket no enchants nothing.
Also the ilvl on the gear is the ilvl of someone 56-59 so if u lose to 60s you may as well lose to a 56-59

Hunters counter warriors so, thats to be expected, warriors weakness is anything with a lot of get away. So that experience of a hunter being able to kill a warrior is a skewed outlook.

Most 60s in a low level BG will decimate others.

it only feels strong in 51-59 because of how fast people level and DONT KEEP UP THEIR AVERAGE ILVL. if a player, doesn’t have to be 60, syncs into 49 and below they get a template at x9 which is EXACTLY THE SAME AS BOAS AT X9.
in 50 they get 9k hp and fight players with 20k. yes level 50’s with 20khp.
in 51-59 the template is closer to average for a 56/57 so not the top of the bracket.
a level 43 player syncd into 20-29 will have the same template as a 60 synced into 20-29. its not scaling its a template and it comes with huge restrictions. cant set pvp food. enchants/gems/conduits/trinkets(except boas ones lul) are all turned off while syncd.
party sync feels strong because your average joe/josephine leveling player is super complacent about gear and are easily 30 ilevels behind by the time they hit 50.

4 Likes

Blizzard is not balancing core max level gameplay/covenants; can’t see this issue getting any dev attention in the next year.

In BfA we met a team it was middle upper (60s or 70s), it was obvious from the class stacking and coordinated play but I don’t know if they were levelers or synced. They decimated us 1st encounter, I was the only one alive to carry the flag and was killed mid.

They had 6 people set up on the camp when I died. When I res’d I decided I would take out their healer so maybe we could break the camp after I died but I killed the healer then the next guy etc. I was focused and wasn’t paying attention to anything but the combat, I killed all 6 of them easily.

I was on a hunter I was leveling, I’m not that good but I did have a 120 hunter already. I don’t even have the 1500 achievement from rated. I don’t talk about it much because it sounds like a brag but that’s why I don’t think scaled characters are more powerful than levelers.

I have a lot of similar anecdotes like the 3 arcane mage team.

You’ll find nothing but support for the system in these forums because most of these players here need the handicap to have fun.

In reality the system is beyond broken. You’re scaling down someone’s gear that is higher than attainable from whatever bracket, meaning that a 60s stats will be max for that bracket compared to most players after being scaled down, scaling up stats will never be as strong as scaling down someone who already has a the higher ilvl. You’ll get cowards on these forums posting on alts trying to troll because they use this system daily to continue their honor grind but in reality all they are doing is ruining the experience for other people for their own gain, in other words they’re selfish turds.

3 Likes

its not scaling. its not scaling. its not scaling.
TEMPLATE. if its too strong then so are boas up to level 49. the TEMPLATE has nothing to do with ilevel, homor level, pvp rank, i/o score, or anything else players like to blame losing on.

i dont partysync. why would i when level 50 is such a fun capped bracket? i get to kill syncd players AND complacent levelers. win win.

People who are leveling don’t expect to go out of their way to acquire gear to be competitive in a random BG. The gear that drops in the crates should in theory be BiS but it is not. What you are suggesting here doesn’t seem reasonable to me.

bg drops have never been bis for any level at any time in any expansion. why would they be now? its a gear reward thats the AVERAGE ilvl for your toons actual level. maybe average is fine for you but its not for me.

Is there anything people won’t come to these forums and say? lol

Every WoW forum is literally full of anti-Blizzard decision sentiment and ‘I quit’ posts.

I’m yet to see someone come here and say man blizzard you did a great job this time around, it’s good to see you have finally gotten back to the glory days like pre wod.

1 Like

Dude, you’re spot on. I literally walked into work tonight and a dude who doesn’t play WoW (or video games for that matter) said, ‘hey man, what’s up with WoW? I heard they lost half their players the past few months.’

When 45 year old dudes who don’t even play the game are aware how bad things are it’s a safe bet things are bad. Lol

2 Likes

I just want someone to design it from a fun point of view, not systems to keep you working and waste time.

I just want to log in and enjoy my game play!

Wod was a trash xpac, but I had a blast on nearly every class and spec I played.
Wod didn’t have a ton of anything really, but at least it didn’t have systems for power progression and time gating.

2 Likes

So how exactly is someone in the level 50-59 range supposed to get geared so they don’t get destroyed by a level 60 who is using party sync?

Easy way is to lvl to 60 get some welfare epics and then join with a friend lvling using party sync.