Lunar festival problem

Flew to feralas but the moonwell there is not working. Please help.( i dont use add ons)

2 Likes

For me and several others on Horde side it’s the one in Ashenvale. I can see some Allies using it, but others seem to be making /cry emote. The pool at Fallen Sky Lake is highlighted as the next quest point on the map, but there is no action available when you stand in it.

1 Like

It looks like there are a some buggy things going on. This is a thread on the Bug Report Forum.

2 Likes

I went through that with zero problems, just going to the next well that I was directed to in a linear fashion, just going directly to the highlighted area shown. Target was clear, then clearly had that Circle icon thing to hit (to charge staff.) Was surprised to see people having problems.

Also finished the crowns now.

As far as add ons, probably standard ones. I’m using DBM/ Tom Tom/ Handynotes/Tomcat’s Tours (then all the individual tours ones), the beta of Auctioneer add on

I’m not using any add on that redoes the UI, or anything. OP doesn’t use Add Ons at all!

Only real difference I might have, is that I only play in Linux (since the BC expansion) So I’m in Opensuse 15.1 Linux, using wine-staging with wineconfig set for windows 10. OH, plus I’m using the DX 11 Legacy driver (since in stock wine-staging, so DX12 won’t work and regular DX11 is 1 FPS.) If that Dx 11 Legacy driver might have anything to do with displaying the “use staff” icon more easily.

Seems like you have to do all the other moonwells before the last one at mt hyjal.
I finally finished this way.

1 Like

Came here to confirm; I had to abandon and restart the quest and save the Hyjal moonwell for last. That worked for me.