Loyalists unite

Technically not, since Sylvanas merely commends you on your service, she doesn’t ask you to act against the Horde. The Loyalist questline ends with Sylvanas no longer Warchief and no longer requiring loyalty.
As Saurfang himself says, ‘Those manning the walls are Horde, our brothers and sisters’.

3 Likes

Nice spin and delusion. But the loyalist is being loyal to someone who has clearly denounced the Horde and thus you are no longer Horde being loyal to this anti-Horde character. And Sylvanas loyalists are in chains in Orgrimmar clearly defined as enemies of the Horde.

4 Likes

Any loyalist that denounced Sylvanas was let go. You can see several convesations about the city. Thalyssra and Gazlowe step in to stop former loyalists from getting harassed.

3 Likes

So you mean loyalists who stopped being loyalists

3 Likes

Yeah, but only after she left. That’s why I’m not certain players will face retribution. They were loyal as long as she was warchief, but she’s not anymore.

Sure. But the PC who keeps going along with the loyalist questline is not one who has denounced Sylvanas and is clearly acting as an exiled enemy to the Horde.

Again, the loyalist questline is over, we aren’t ‘acting as an exiled enemy to the horde’

Again nice try. But the questline clearly implies that the loyalist are not part of the Horde any longer.

Not in the least? Where in the hells are you getting that from?

the retribution they face is having to jump through even more ridiculously absurd hoops to defend her on the forum

3 Likes

“If the traitors knew of your service to me, they’d have put you in irons or worse”

follows somebody who has clearly denounced the Horde, with her own goals antithetical to those of the Horde and has been exiled from the Horde

Don’t you dare say we aren’t Horde anymore! We can still be Horde and serve somebody who has denounced the Horde and merely worships death! We can both be endlessly edgy and part of the popular and mass marketed faction!

Again, that was talking about everything we’ve done to this point, you know selling out Saurfang at every turn, not continuing service

Everything you’ve done at this point including following Sylvanas who has been exiled from the Horde after denouncing it. You are delusional.

Freaking hells, get this through your skull. WE ARE NOT STILL FOLLOWING HER, THE QUESTLINE IS DONE!

and yes, I’ll take the forum ban if necessary.

2 Likes

“When next you see me, you will understand”

Okay… so she just was worried about you making it out of orgrimmar, gave you a big monologue about her plans, and then let’s you go all to assume you are no longer loyal to her?? What??

2 Likes

The war campaign questline might be over but it has made clear on the conclusion of it that the PC who followed Sylvanas has chosen to side against the Horde. And I hope wherever they go with this that it ends up kicking all those who chose the loyalist questline out from the Horde.

Where you see that?

They’re walking around Orgrimmar.

And here’s some dialogue.

2 Likes

Lmao. These pictures bring me joy.