Lower Kara is cancer

There is really barely any benefit to being a better player at wow

All that matters is whether wow is entertaining you 100% of the time

Wow’s record breaking low player retention is arguably due to way too much friction from new game systems and increased focus on pushing players to output at higher levels. Friction interfering with being entertained.

A lot of the players that are left, a tiny minority of shadowlands buyers, are fine with this design philosophy and are oblivious to how so many players find it to be utterly breaking their dopamine feedback loop.

Most players just want easy entertainment and only want to get better if that is also easy.

1 Like

It’s the hardest dungeon, I never said it wasn’t. However, it isnt broken. Lower is only -1 or -2 behind in the top timed key. +15 stats also suggest they aren’t that far apart.

Barely?

y do ppl love pulling score on the forums when they’re wrong lmao

yall are some goobers

1 Like

seriously, were you in Legion?

Also using my lower scored run as a “gotcha” lmao.

and gets angry for not wanting to see Grimrail depot, how pathetic.

it’s my lowest too, what’s that mean lmao. if it would make them happy ill go complete a 23??? weeklynoleaver POG

well you wont get results the first workout.

same with this dungeon.

persistence.

1 Like

I have a lower 25 key. We’ll fix this right now.

in the dungeon queue “+25 weeklynoleaver” LOL

worst part is it’s lower, people would join it too just for the score

Exactly.

What I’m really hoping for is to stop getting Iron Docks and Lower every time my group +2s Junkyard 23.

tbh if u can get a lower close to timer somewhat at 25 itll give u points

It would, got plenty of score from missing an Iron Docks 24 last night by 4 minutes.

Post on your main wannabe elitist. Yes we play a video game for fun, what a concept. For those who want a higher challenge you push the keys higher and higher. But this dungeon is NOT in line with the other dungeons on same difficulty level, so get over yourself.

it ain’t that serious bro it’s lower karazhan

no one really like kara keys in legion either why did you guys vote for it to come back it’s quite amusing.

Best key though, so much cheese possible.

I don’t think Karazhan was voted to come back. Not certain, but I’m pretty sure the vote was for which WoD dungeons would return. Using the split up mega-dungeons (Tazavesh, Mechagon, Karazhan) for the other six was the part I think Blizzard decided on their own.

Not that Grimrail wasn’t kind of a troll.

gd best key rn

1 Like

Iron docks is my favorite but I also don’t do 25’s