Love rocket daily updates!

Well this is worse everyday

DAY 9: 0/450 attempts :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

PS: we got a blue response, at least next year its an option.

3 Likes

Lol. This is the kind of stuff that makes people salty.

Too bad you can’t sell it for millions

2 Likes

It’s all I’m doing every day. Can’t say more than that.

I’m so bored.

3 Likes

Struck out using my five toons again today.

I missed it was there a blue post?

I mentioned the Dev reward post from CC on a thread and it seems that i summoned him haha, I’m glad next year we’ll have some sort of update, however they could just change it to 1% drop.

4 Likes

One day the skies will again be teaming with uncounted myriads of migrating Love Rockets.

They can rename it over night but can’t change the drop rate? Sigh

2 Likes

0/3 again Tuesday.

0/294

Only was able to kill them 21 times tonight instead of my usual 35 :frowning: Stupid overtime.

1 Like

0/22 x 9 days, but I’ll get it today for sure!!!

1 Like

156 attempts so far this year. Ive started to slow down a bit as the grind get grindish.

dropped for a guildie today

4 Likes

the big love rocket was easy. i got that in around 1500 or so kills. you want to hear about my nalak kills? oh great well listen. 177 toons exactly. i just recounted them. when that part of isle of thunder unlocked i was killing him on around 100+ toons per week. some weeks i couldnt go all toons. this went on and on for about 2 years. then i slowly started doing less and up until last week even… just last week alone i put in around 140 kills. and this is with bonus rolls. omg dont get me started on bonus rolls because you can in fact get the mount on bonus rolls. anyway if i had to estimate my nalak kills i am easily at around 40,000 to 45,000 kills and if you count bonus rolls that would be 80k+ chances and guess what still no mount.

while i know you are not asking for reduced drop rates however some people are. so i say a big fat no.

1 Like

WOOT WOOT I finally got it too drop today after 15 yrs of doing it…

8 Likes

huffs more copium

Stealth drop rate buff?

1 Like

Theyve been trying for years.
My approach is a bit different: i dont farm SoO shoulders or the love rocket coz it seems that the odds of it just randomly appearing in my bags due to a bug is higher than the drop rate :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

DAY 10: 0/500 attempts :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Release me from this torment!!!

2 Likes

I’ve been killing the crown guys once per day since the holiday started, but I still don’t have the mount. Clearly it has a very low droprate.

1 Like

0/3 Wed. again.