Love rocket daily updates 2023!

Vortex Pinnacle was my primary source of easy Volatile Air back in the day when I was making huge profits from Vial of the Sands (which today is hardly even worth the farming time). The fact that it also dropped a mount was just sauce for the goose :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 2 guys good luck!

1 Like

i got an amazing story to tell i just did it and got love tokens with an increased drop rate. good luck everyone i really never was into getting mounts except a few i truly liked the looks of.

1 Like

Congratulations!

0/14 always tomorrow. :slight_smile:

I’m just doing it once per day. Not gonna break myself over it. I hope it drops for you though.

3 Likes

0/104 attempts :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

2 Likes

104 total or just in 2 days ?

2 Likes

just did first run of day 2, will continue for the other 27 alts once i get most of my weekly chores done first.

yesterday was 0/28

2 Likes

im rooting for peachcobbler.

1 Like

104, I do 52 attempts per day.

2 Likes

No way, you have 52 60+s ?

3 Likes

Lord Naamah hope the Luck of the Irish is with you this year and you get it… :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Last couple of years I was full of gusto running every toon every day. To be honest just two days in I’m pretty beat down already

7 Likes

It can wear you down pretty fast.

1 Like

Yes, I do. And every day it takes a lot of time and since I’ve 42 characters in the same realm, i got too many instances errors all the time.

Also, there’s other players with more alts, I know that a council member is doing 62 per day.

1 Like

I’m running everyday on 24 toons and…oh my god…can we remove the instance cap for queued content related to the events? Taking 2+ hours intentionally to do the event is nauseating.

6 Likes

day 2.

0/2

0/34 so far. 17 alts per day, not as many as some but I just hate leveling >_<

Really wish they’d just buffed the drop rate overall, since not getting it on that first attempt per day feels way worse than it used to when you didn’t get it after an entire day of alts.

5 Likes

This constant maintenance…I want to kill my last brain cells doing my daily 52 runs.

2 Likes