Lost Signal Normal Only Learning/Fun Team. Cross Server & Cross Faction!

Lost Signal is a one night a week Normal only raiding team within the Currently Online community that raids cross faction Horde and Alliance! Our team is focused on introducing new and returning raiders to the current raid tier. When not raiding, we do M+, Timewalking Raids, and Achievement runs!

If you’re interested in raiding, but not sure where to start, we are the team for you! Our goal is to introduce people to raiding and help them acquire the knowledge and skills to excel in any raid environment.

• Schedule: Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server (Central Time Zone)
  • Available Roles : We accept any class and any spec.
  • Requirements : We have no experience requirements.

Currently Online Discord https://discord.gg/62cHS5PQYr

To apply, or for more information about the Currently Online community, check out our website: https://www.currentlyonline.org/wow-teams

10 Likes

best normal team NA
the party on dalaran crater after every run are the most memorable thing

1 Like

I’ve been with Lost Signal for a year now, starting with progression first in Battle of Dazar’alor and then Eternal Palace. You won’t find a better raid group to join if you’re looking for a relaxing and low-stress environment to learn or chill.

As a bonus, we have a number of very competent M+ group leaders that run regular groups in our down time. No experience needed for that either!

1 Like

I’ve been with Lost Signal from the start of Eternal Palace until now. This is the first raid group with whom I’ve been able to get raid achievements during current content, and also the first time I’ve been with a raid team that is active together on non-raid days, whether running M+, Heroic Warfronts, or various other achievements throughout the game. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a relaxing way to group up and complete content.

Been with the team for a year and I can confirm, it’s a good and relaxing environment.
Really good team leaders that put some effort on helping everyone to get introduced to raiding/M+ and get better at their class/spec.
And as a bonus, you always get to watch some people die on dalaran crater, or because someone tried to intentionally murder them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey all! If you are late joining this raid tier, new to raiding, or just have some alts you want to play around on, Lost Signal is the team for you! Drop by our discord and come say hi!

If you want to progress past normal, check out our Heroic raid teams!

100% XP boost, and Shadowlands information! Now is a great time to level an alt and prepare them for next tier!

Another raid night down, another full clear with new faces!

Hesitant about joining a team? Try it before you buy it! We have an open roster every Sunday. Guildies are given spot priority, but everyone is welcome to pug in!

With all of the new alts hitting 120, we capped out on signups last week. Don’t get left out, join the team and have a guaranteed spot!

Hey all! Sorry for the time between posts, but we actually capped out on members and had to close recruiting for awhile.

But never fear, our team mates have gone on to bigger and better things in Heroic and Mythic which means you have an opportunity to once again join Lost Signal!

Hey all! We are still going strong and looking for more! If you are looking for a consistent team to practice on or work on alts we are the place for you!

While we wait for Shadowlands we have started raiding every other week as Alliance! Now no matter the faction you play you can come learn the ropes and get practice on your favorite class!

So, a little testimonial. I joined Lost Signal about half way through Eternal Palace. I had been hopping from guild to guild since Legion began, unable to find a good fit in a guild after my last guild fell apart. Lost Signal took me in as a tank without a ton of recent experience, and I am very glad they did. This team manages to be laid back and relaxed, while still clearing content that comes out quickly and efficiently.

Are you looking for a team to help you run Mythic (+)'s to help fill out the pieces you need before you are “raid ready”? Lost Signal will help. Do you need advice on how to more effectively play your spec because your new to it? Many of Lost Signals core members have played multiple specs on multiple classes, and they’ll work with you to help you figure out how you can play more optimally–and in a very relaxed, non-confrontational way.

Lost Signal is part of the guild on Illidan, and a lot of the members of this team are also on some of the guilds heroic teams. If you want to get into raiding, I couldn’t give anyone a higher endorsement than the one I give to Lost Signal (and its co-team, Loster Signal on Alliance side). If you are even the slightest bit curious about how much fun raiding can be, while still killing digital monsters and getting all the phat lewtz, click the links about and check us out. You won’t be disappointed.

As someone coming back from a fairly long hiatus from WoW (last time really raiding was in Cata), joining Lost Signal was easily the best decisions I’ve made. The other raid members are super knowledgeable and willing to help you become a better raider and a WoW player; As well, everything is in a non-stress and fun environment. If you want to get into/back into raiding, there is no better place to do it than Lost Signal, and Currently Online is a great guild and online community to join.

xoxo gossip girl

Another great raid night. Full clear of Normal Nyalotha on the Alliance side. Lots of fun, lots of laughs, lost of dead digital monsters.

If you are even the slightest bit curious about raiding, come check us out. All you need is an ilevel of 425 for all bosses before N’Zoth, 445 for N’Zoth.

Give us a look. You won’t be disappointed.

Still looking for folks returning to WoW after a long hibernation! Come finish up Normal Ny’alotha with us and get a front seat raid spot for Shadowlands!

Shadowlands has a release date and we are ready to hit the ground running, are you?

Finishing up Ny’alotha achievements, then we will be working on BfA transmog runs till Shadowlands! Now is the best time to join as we typically cap out at 30 with new raid tiers.