Lost Privileges

I faction flipped this toon yesterday and I have apparently lost all forum privileges and rank? Is that how it’s supposed to be? It’s the SAME toon soooooooo???

Character services effectively create a new character in the database, and since forum data is by character and not account, it likely caused this.

Did you get a name change with it also? If you did, try making a new character with the same name in that server. You should in theory get a character with your old rank and post history, but maybe not

1 Like

Yes I changed the name. I’ll try using the same name on a new toon and see what happens. If it doesn’t work I’ll pick a new toon to be my “forum toon” and I guess start over. Though if I’m honest I’m really tired of having to re-earn what I’ve already earned in regard to this game.

1 Like

I can definitely understand any frustration with having to start over from scratch with any service, as I hate having to do it myself, but earning back those ranks are not difficult if you use these forums on a regular basis.

1 Like

We know this isn’t the greatest forum experience, and we have made requests for features/updates to help with these type of thing. Hopefully in the future it will be less of a problem :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes