Lost item and gold

Yes, I’ve noticed the issue talking about delayed gold delivery from AH.
However… During this period time since 8.3 update, I’ve lost, or not yet received, gold from AH, including approximately, 100 anchor weed (80 gold /each), 70 Zin’anthid (39.99 gold/each), 60 Winter’s kiss (5 gold/each) and probably another 200 Zin’anthid (55 gold/each).
Except the gold, my boyfriend sent me one reputation contract (inscription) and also not received.

Blizzard have assured us that the data is not lost, but just getting held up by a mail bug.

2 Likes

The problem is if I kept losing items from mail box, I would not remember every single suspended item. So, when Blizzard finally solve the problem ( I wish …), I wouldn’t know if I do get everything back.

I get it.

Blizzard have confirmed the data is there. They can see it. It’s not essentially an issue with the AH, it’s a mail bug issue that’s causing the delay (as far as I know).

Basically, unless you’ve been diligent and made a list, you won’t know and will have to trust the powers that be.

3 Likes

On many of my toons, I had the same issue as well. I put in a ticket but no answer yet. I hope they get it fixed soon.

No need for a ticket as there’s nothing a GM can do for this issue. They will be referring you to the thread over in the Bug Report forums for any updates.

I’d recommend closing the ticket.

3 Likes

I would keep the ticket open just so they can keep track of all the problems this issue is causing in the community, and closing it ONLY when the issue is resolved, since you have the issue and it hasn’t been resolved right??

There are KPI’s associated with diligent customer issues solution (time, volume, affected players, etc) that need to be tracked so actions must be taken so we dont have to deal with something like this again.

Unfortunately, no. Opening tickets for things that a GM cannot help with, especially re-opening them over and over (as a GM will close it), could be considered GM harassment.

They don’t need tickets in order to see the information in their database. All that’s doing is clogging up the ticket system for people who actually can be helped by a GM.

4 Likes

You are right. Nevertheless, the way for me, as a player, to inform about an issue is through the ticket system. Unfortunately, if the system asks me “Is your issue solved?” then I have to answer “No”, because it isn’t.

1 Like

The way to report bugs though is not via a ticket. It’s via the Bug Report forums and the in-game bug report feature.

I get it, we all would love to start getting our AH mail that’s missing. I’m in the same boat! But clogging up the ticket queue is not going to solve the issue.

That’s why I don’t recommend people put in tickets for this. It’s not helpful at this point unless Blizz asks otherwise.

3 Likes

The resolution may not yet be implemented, Tareko - but as far as GMs go, it IS solved, because they cannot offer you more assistance. The ticket system is for players that GMs can assist, either directly, through more info, etc. Once informed of an issue of this nature, there is usually no need for tickets - if there is, we will certainly tell you.

The ‘solve’ in this case is - Yes, our developers are aware of it, working on it, and it should all be backend with no need for any further action on your part.

4 Likes

I agree and you are correct, as far as GMs go, it is solved on their end, since they can’t do anything about it.

But on my end, as a player, and as a customer it isn’t, since it’s still flawed.

If the system asks me “is your issue solved?” well, as a GM it is, but I still have the issue.

Anyway, I think we’re all going around in circles here, I just hope for this issue to not be present anymore.

Just came here because I hadn’t received an auction. Looks like I have my answer and am cool to wait :slight_smile:

One question though… is there a period of time where, if we don’t receive our gold, we should follow up with support? Like, what’s reasonable… a few days… a week…?

Thanks!

Not currently no. Support (game masters) are not going to be the ones resolving this. It will all be done behind the scenes by the QA and development teams. Once resolved we should all just see our mail come in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

AH hasn’t worked for stacks of items it seems since new one went live. i don’t know how much i lost as i wasn’t paying attn at first and single items still sold, Bags, Pets etc seemed to sell and money returned in mail. It wasn’t until i had sold several stacks of splendid furs that i noticed i wasn’t getting gold in mail and when i checked Ah the items were no longer listed. At this point i’ve stopped posting and from comments in chat a lot of others have as well.
Why would Blizz put in an obviously broken item without a plan to roll it back until it was fixed when its a rather vital part of the game?

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that it probably was broken until it went live. Not every bug shows up in the PTR. This just happens to be a very prominent bug :frowning:

1 Like

There is no circle to go round in. You have a Blizzard employee tell ng you not to open tickets on this. That is the final word in the matter.

3 Likes

Issue solved, now I can close the ticket, glhf