Lost connection after finishing Celestial Tournament; character is stuck

My character Thimble finished the Celestial Tournament today, an hour or two ago, and when I tried to leave the instance, I got D/Cd. Tried to reconnect, and this was when the game was having a lot of connection/login problems.

Things are back to normal now, but when I logged in it’s reset my progress and I don’t have a “leave instance” option. My pets are all damaged, so I can’t re-play the tournament, either.

The only way out for me now is to hearth, and come back and re-play the tournament, which is pretty dumb. I tried to figure out how to report this in-game, but the menus and choices don’t cover this example.

I doubt you’ll give me credit for finishing the quest, but… well, I thought it was worth a try.

Well theres no GMs on the forums and those here cant award something that never got registered so the only thing u can do is report it to the bug forums and try again.

3 Likes

Really?! That’s weird they call it Customer Support, then! :slight_smile:

This forum is mainly player discussion, not a means to contact Customer Service , and does not bypass the ticket support as noted in the sticky above.

5 Likes

You would want to use the Bug Report forum which can be found on the in-game Help menu.

In-Game Bug Report

Bug reports can also be filed in-game in World of Warcraft®. Reports submitted in this fashion will not receive a response. Instead, they’ll be directed to the teams responsible for addressing them.

To report a bug in-game:

1. Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
  2. Click Support.
  3. Click Submit feedback or bug report.
  4. Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  5. Click Submit.

Since this is not something the Game Masters would be able to fix for you, there is no way to create a ticket about it.

Kozzae gave a good overview. We’re here to provide information and guidance. The forums are not a channel through which one can receive direct account/game support - but if you have a question we’re here to help moderate those types of conversations. Apologies for any confusion!

4 Likes