Lost all my pre-order perks!

All of a sudden my pre-order goodies are gone. Wings, pets, and helm are missing. Its like I’ve never had them…

First thing to try (to rule out something else going on) is to play with the in-game filters and make sure that they’re displaying all items.

If that doesn’t work, next I’d try a Full UI Reset to see if it’s just a misbehaving UI or addon.

Lastly, if that all doesn’t work, I’d put in a bug report.

3 Likes

isnt the xmog bug still active.

Yeah, not pets though. That’s why I was thinking it might be an addon or UI issue from the patch.

1 Like

Could still be a combination wouldnt be the first time lol.

1 Like

Oh definitely! Just hoping it might be something else in this case since they mentioned pets which is new!

What expansion level does your account show on the battlenet launcher? Are you logging in to the correct account that you upgraded?

2 Likes

Yes absolutely nothing has changed with that. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m thinking that too, thank you. I’ll try the UI reset.

2 Likes

I’m still seeing the pet and mount as part of your collection, so they do appear still to be there and I don’t see any issues with the previous purchase.

I’d agree with Perl and recommend a UI reset.

3 Likes

Yup! UI reset fixed it, I feel silly now and should have started with that. Thank you all! :blush:

7 Likes

That’s good to hear!

Love the name BTW :wink:

Happy gaming!

5 Likes

Thank you lol! Have a good evening!

5 Likes

I dont know about pets but my preorder wings have disappeared. Didnt look at mount, pets, or helm. But i also noticed my Murloc backpack has disappeared.

Unrelated I love your warlocks name.

2 Likes

It looks like a repeatable issue, lost everything again and have to relog.