Loss of Trust-Level 3, and how do we check what we've done 'wrong'?

Now, I know how to check trust level 3, go to your activity page, go up to the bar at the top of the screen, remove the /activity and replace it with .json, then CTRL+f and search for ‘trust’ to find where your trust levels are at.

But the thing that’s bugging me is that I’m not any less on the forums than I used to be. In fact, due to illness and injury, I’m on the internet more because I can’t move around much anymore.

When we pull up our Trust Level with the .json trick, is there any way to track why we’re dropping off or not? Or is this just more forum nonsense that we’ve all got to beat into the cracks in the pavement before it gets resolved?

1 Like

There is a good chance if you didn’t get any messages, that you didn’t do anything wrong. There has been a change that affected a lot of people that had TL3 permissions account-wide from past Beta participation, I was one of them.

I ended up having to up my posts read count to reacquire it. There are several posts on this in the CS, Website, and GD forums about it. Below are links to a more thorough explanation and a thread where some of the Blues have been letting people know where they are short on requirements:

3 Likes

That’s great but it really doesn’t answer the question of how do we, the players, check what we have done/haven’t done to keep that Trust Level 3 going.

I realize I didn’t answer it fully and that is why I provided the links. The mods were answering the questions people had about what requirements they were missing.

But of course you are highlighting a shortcoming of these forums, we should be able to look at our own profile page and determine for ourselves what is needed or where a specific category is falling short.

1 Like

Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to see the TL criteria progress on the user side.

6 Likes