Losing your gold to transfer to mega servers

I just heard a rumor that transfers to the mega server (which in practice are mandatory, even if not so on paper) means you can’t take more than 2K per 60 toon. If you are on one of the servers that will become a mega server, this does not affect you. You can have a single toon with 12K gold and you can keep it all… However if you are moving two toons with 3K each, you will lose 1/3 of your gold.

Tell me this is just a rumor?

It’s actually lower than that. You can’t transfer if your character has more than 200g.

1 Like

Has to be troll. Anyone have a reference?

Free transfers have always ignored normal paid transfer rules.

They typically don’t have a gold limit.

They also don’t cause your toon to have a transfer CD.

So I’m going to say no limit.

1 Like

Latest post on the blue post:

nah its lower than that can only have 20 gold

2 Likes

Tom Ellis announced it on twitter

Yes, your character starts at level 1 on the new server as well. You really are just locking in the character name.

2 Likes

Thank god most sane people picked the correct server from day one (Wild Growth) so this has no impact on the majority of the player base. Sucks for you but you and those people are the minority of the problem so its not a huge deal. Just quit or farm out gold like most normal people! Hope you have a great day Yawngamoth :people_hugging:

Looks like it’s an ally server now,its almost 70% ally.

Your server about to be 1 faction.

Try asking on the customer service forum.

Thanks for sharing.

“This action was taken in accordance to our terms of service and will not be overturned.”